Hello from Jerbuta!

Jerbuta

Halloo everybody, my name is Jerbuta! I'm sort of a newbie to VNs as I've only just started playing in my days off. I've been enjoying Katawa Shoujo recently, I don't know what I'm going to play after that haha.

Anyway, hope to see you guys around! :D

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm currently playing Katawa Shoujo as well, going for Lilly's route first. What about you?

Hope you have a great time here

Oooo nice choice. I was considering her but now I changed my mind a little earlier on. I now want to go for Shizune! :D

hi jerbuta

really wasnt liking oreimo S2, i might pick it up again now that kuroneko is over and it's approaching the ending

I've been enjoying Katawa Shoujo recently, I don't know what I'm going to play after that haha.

little busters?

or canvas 2 if u can stand the worthless protag

hi jerbuta

really wasnt liking oreimo S2, i might pick it up again now that kuroneko is over and it's approaching the ending

little busters?

or canvas 2 if u can stand the worthless protag

I've actually really enjoyed Oreimo S2, I feel as if it has gone deeper into the relationships but I feel like Kirino has changed. ;-;

btw there is a good thread for you here

Ah cheers man! Will take a look once I've finished with Katawa Shoujo! :D

AWESOME. You love Katawa Shoujo, too. Who's your favorite girl from KS? I can't decide between Emi and Shizune, personally. Gotta love that spunkiness.

As for other VNs, I'd suggest Fate/stay night. Tay, and a few others, suggested it, and so far, it seems like a really high-quality VN. Fully voiced, besides a few H-scenes (as the voices came with the PS2 port, and they didn't include the H-scenes in the port so it would be allowed), and pretty interesting visual mechanics. That, and the story is supposed to be amazing, and so far, I gotta agree. Then again, I'm still in the "prologue" with Rin and Archer, but still. Seems to be pretty good.

AWESOME. You love Katawa Shoujo, too. Who's your favorite girl from KS? I can't decide between Emi and Shizune, personally. Gotta love that spunkiness.

As for other VNs, I'd suggest Fate/stay night. Tay, and a few others, suggested it, and so far, it seems like a really high-quality VN. Fully voiced, besides a few H-scenes (as the voices came with the PS2 port, and they didn't include the H-scenes in the port so it would be allowed), and pretty interesting visual mechanics.

Shizune for best girl! She is so aweshum. I've heard of fate/stay night before so I might check that out! :)

Yet another fan made through Katawa Shoujo! Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you. I'm sure you'll find a second VN to play soon enough.

Haha, I'm stuck at my plan to go at Hanako's route.. It always get stalled due to me being online at the IRC>> Ahahaha!

Edit: Woops, forgot to say hello.. ^_^

Hello to Fuwan.. >O<