A few questions

akaritan

I wouldnt really recommend you to go for R07 material as your first at least lol.

Not because hes writing is that hard to understand, he just does a lot to confuse you, like switching perspective without telling you and overall getting you really confused.

Compaired to maggot baits where you just essentially have a lot of somewhat obscure vocab, iwaihime just completely fucks with you because of the perspectives and even more so in iwaihime because it has elements thats just pure acid lol.

Go with cocoro@function as your first, im pretty sure thats an OK idea at least.

14 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

I wouldnt really recommend you to go for R07 material as your first at least lol.

Not because hes writing is that hard to understand, he just does a lot to confuse you, like switching perspective without telling you and overall getting you really confused.

Compaired to maggot baits where you just essentially have a lot of somewhat obscure vocab, iwaihime just completely fucks with you because of the perspectives and even more so in iwaihime because it has elements thats just pure acid lol.

Go with cocoro@function as your first, im pretty sure thats an OK idea at least.

16 hours ago, Clephas said:

Maggot Baits difficulty averages around a seven or eight on a scale of one to ten.  Cocoro Function hangs around the 4-6 range.  I dunno about Iwaihime.

Okay, it's good to hear that Cocoro@function isn't difficult. I think I'm going to start off with a few pulltop games and maybe Sonohana. Ahaha, I wasn't intending on immediately jumping into R07 or chunige, I doubt I would have the patience and I'd need to constantly look things up. Do you think that being able to get through those once I've been studying for half a year would be a reasonable goal?

30 minutes ago, akaritan said:

Okay, it's good to hear that Cocoro@function isn't difficult. I think I'm going to start off with a few pulltop games and maybe Sonohana. Ahaha, I wasn't intending on immediately jumping into R07 or chunige, I doubt I would have the patience and I'd need to constantly look things up. Do you think that being able to get through those once I've been studying for half a year would be a reasonable goal?

indeed, also you have parsers and a lot of stuff to help you out so you can look words up instantly