IRC Flood Extravaganza

trhvmn

The reason stats derp anyway is because you guys keep on stealing my name :<

look at this meme, on the third section it says "Stealing nicks is fun :P ".

37YYM.PNG

I never change my name into Sakamoto_Neko or Reisheru, who the hell does that?

But it's ok as long it's fun~

So i think there's no problem the stats derp away as long it's fun xD

So this is the IRC everyone talked about...gotta admit...Im abit scared and confused after reading all these posts...It seems like its not a place for mere mortals like me.......I dont think I should join, just to be safe...but...it was nice......coming here.....I better... errr.....run away now....Mata ne!

So, I can't help but think we should split this thread into the original pinned topic (you know, the useful, informational part ; )), and then put the rest in an "IRC Flood Extravaganza" topic. This topic is fine, but the discussion doesn't need to be pinned.

Anybody's thoughts? Anyone opposed?

So, I can't help but think we should split this thread into the original pinned topic (you know, the useful, informational part ; )), and then put the rest in an "IRC Flood Extravaganza" topic. This topic is fine, but the discussion doesn't need to be pinned.

Do it please.

Sounds good!

Sans_titre.png

Explain yourself Snow <3

Hey guys, as you've noticed these posts are in a new location! I updated the old thread to reroute to this one (see the new post here).

A warning to all who come across this post:

1. Good luck. This topic could get crazy.
  2. If anybody is ever actually feeling bullied or has issues with content in this topic, please PM me or another staff or admin!

Enjoy!