Hey Guys

Sovereign

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for a good forum like this for some time, and i quite happy that i finally found one! Everyone seems so polite and i saw ZERO trolls!

I'm 26 years old, brazilian, and i'm currently working as a Java Developer here in Brazil. As you guys can tell, my english is bad and rusty. I learned english playing videogames like Final Fantasy V, Chrono Trigger and other RPGs.

I love animes much more than mangas, i prefer watching than reading(lazy!). My first VN was Fate Stay Night and i loved it. After years without playing one, i ended up playing G Senjou no Maou and it was...AWESOME. I got the feeling that it will be difficult to find another VN as good as G Senjou no Maou, but i'm a mere newbie in the world of VNs. I'm looking forward to play more :P

If anyone have some Vn to recommend, please, do so!

Ah, i don't like: Yaoi, yuri and rape., so please, avoid these(especially rape).

I created this account to chat and i'm looking forward to meet new friends! Hope you guys can understand me :(

CYA!

hey welcome

i wonder if u will like sharin no kuni created by the same studio and writer?

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/44

zero trolls is my great pride! considering just a year ago, there was no such thing as an english forum on visual novels that wasnt 100% troll-culture (just hop over to vndb and have a look).

Thanks Aaeru!

I will start playing Sharin no Kuni today! The least i can do is try! :lol:

I was reading about MuvLuv, trying to find if its overrater, lots of people suggest it.

And congrats, as i said above, you got quite a forum :P

Welcome!!

I am a troll, here to usurp Aaeru's 100% troll free zone!

But anyhow.. welcome welcome

Have some cake!!

Yuri cake is intentional :P/>/>

Thanks for the cake!

I'm someone who always being trolled, Nice to meet you xD

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

Have a nice stay here. lol

Dude, i worked at Travian Forum...trolls everywhere, seriously, a topic created 3 mins ago had like, 5 trolls posting! And League of Legends bring the word troll to a whole new level!

Welcome to the forums! Your english is fine, so don't worry about it too much :)/>/> We're glad to have you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks a lot! I was kinda worried, because i never post anything on non-brazilian communities! I was kinda afraid of posting here :(/>

Konnichiwa fellow Brazilian! May you enjoy lurking around these forums as much as I do, and dont worry about your english, its perfectly fine.

Ahhh, I see where you coming from, I never enjoyed reading mangas aswell for some reason, I always prefered watching animes instead... not that I dont love books though...I just dont want any pictures on them....

Oh! if you are looking for a VN to play, may i suggest Hoshizora no Memoria? It was my first one, Im still playing it, and lord, how I love it!

Welcome! My brother loved in Brazil for a few years and loved it.

Allow me to echo Aaeru: Sharin no Kuni is likely the right way to go. Take note: Sharin no Kuni: Himawari no Shoujo is the main game. Once you've finished it, there's a fan disk (Sharin no Kuni, Yūkyū no Shōnenshōjo) that expands on the epilogue and has a great prologue story to better frame the whole experience.

Start with Sharin no Kuni: Himawari no Shoujo first, tho :)

Konnichiwa fellow Brazilian! May you enjoy lurking around these forums as much as I do, and dont worry about your english, its perfectly fine.

Ahhh, I see where you coming from, I never enjoyed reading mangas aswell for some reason, I always prefered watching animes instead... not that I dont love books though...I just dont want any pictures on them....

Oh! if you are looking for a VN to play, may i suggest Hoshizora no Memoria? It was my first one, Im still playing it, and lord, how I love it!

Thanks! I will try it, hope i love it too! Well, about anime/manga, same thing, i quite a reader, currently reading Song of Ice and Fire(third book) but between manga/anime, anime is the way for me!

Welcome! My brother loved in Brazil for a few years and loved it.

Allow me to echo Aaeru: Sharin no Kuni is likely the right way to go. Take note: Sharin no Kuni: Himawari no Shoujo is the main game. Once you've finished it, there's a fan disk (Sharin no Kuni, Yūkyū no Shōnenshōjo) that expands on the epilogue and has a great prologue story to better frame the whole experience.

Start with Sharin no Kuni: Himawari no Shoujo first, tho :)/>/>/>

Thanks, i didn't know that :)/>/>

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thanks! I'm already enjoying it!

welcome to fuwanovel

Thanks!

VN i'm currently looking forward to play:

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

Hoshizora no Memoria

Utawarerumono

Muv-Luv (people are saying skip and go right to Alternative)

I will start Sharin today, let's see how much time it will take to finish. Finished G Senjou in...2, maybe 3 days.

Not a total spoiler but...

After Shiratori's route, there was only Haru left, so i read it like a boss."I need to finish this NOW!"

I'm staying at home for 15 days starting today, so i have plenty of time now!

Thanks! I will try it, hope i love it too! Well, about anime/manga, same thing, i quite a reader, currently reading Song of Ice and Fire(third book) but between manga/anime, anime is the way for me!

Hoshizora no Memoria

Utawarerumono

I will start Sharin today, let's see how much time it will take to finish. Finished G Senjou in...2, maybe 3 days.

....you kidding right? Im also readin a Song of Ice and Fire! Im on the second book, almost done reading it! I got the other 3 books just waiting =D

Skipping Muv-Luv? Why would you do that? Without Extra (first one) I bet I would understand the story and characters that well and boy some of them are great! I recomend you either play them all, or at least watch an walkthrough of it, its definately worth it if you have the time.

Hoshizora no Memoria

Utawarerumono

I'm staying at home for 15 days starting today, so i have plenty of time now!

Hey welcome to the forums :)/>/>/>

those VN have a good story but hey don't go Alternative before you finish reading Muv-Luv because if you don't read Muv-Luv first you don't know the whole story of Alternative just finish reading sumika and meiya route in Muv-Luv then playing Unlimited after that go to Alternative

Skipping Muv-Luv? Why would you do that? Without Extra (first one) I bet I would understand the story and characters that well and boy some of them are great! I recomend you either play them all, or at least watch an walkthrough of it, its definately worth it if you have the time.

those VN have a good story but hey don't go Alternative before you finish reading Muv-Luv because if you don't read Muv-Luv first you don't know the whole story of Alternative just finish reading sumika and meiya route in Muv-Luv then playing Unlimited after that go to Alternative

Ok, i will follow the order, thanks for the info, some people told me to just skip and go for the last...but let's say i don't really trust them :P

If you want to try a Western-made vn, then you should definitely try Katawa Shoujo. It's got a lot of fans on these forums! :)/>

Katawa Shoujo...i will try it.

When i finish my next VN i will post on a open thread or create one, i really like discussing!

Welcome to Fuwa :)/>.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I hope you have a great time around here

Thanks guys!

After seeing Kendjin and his cakes...i made one today. Orange Cake. :P

I forgot to mention on the first post but, i really like cooking >.<

About the VNs, i tried Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, seems pretty solid to me. I didn't like some of the aspects, but the others were great, so, i'm almost on the 3rd chapter.

About the VNs, i tried Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, seems pretty solid to me. I didn't like some of the aspects, but the others were great, so, i'm almost on the 3rd chapter.

Speedy! I really look forward to hearing your thoughts at the end. You have some major awesomeness waiting for you. : )

Speedy! I really look forward to hearing your thoughts at the end. You have some major awesomeness waiting for you. : )

Yeah, i'm home...doing exactly nothing, so, playing time!

Sure, i did not like the main char at first, too loud and a bit retarded, but the obligation thing was very nice, never saw anything like it in animes/mangas. Since i play RPG, i got some nice ideas for a new country in my campaign!

When i say RPG, i mean Dungeons & Dragons, Gurps, Storyteller and stuff liek that ^^

Yeah, i'm home...doing exactly nothing, so, playing time!

Sure, i did not like the main char at first, too loud and a bit retarded, but the obligation thing was very nice, never saw anything like it in animes/mangas. Since i play RPG, i got some nice ideas for a new country in my campaign!

When i say RPG, i mean Dungeons & Dragons, Gurps, Storyteller and stuff liek that ^^

Well, we're officially friends now. D&D is fun. Playing 4.0? 3.0? (please not 3.5...)

I felt the same way about the protag for a while. Trust me, you wont be disappointed. Like a lot of VNs (and anime), you have to give it a solid few hours.

PS: We should make a tabletop topic...

Well, we're officially friends now. D&D is fun. Playing 4.0? 3.0? (please not 3.5...)

I felt the same way about the protag for a while. Trust me, you wont be disappointed. Like a lot of VNs (and anime), you have to give it a solid few hours.

PS: We should make a tabletop topic...