Hello!

Twitchycolt

Nice to meet you all. You can call me Twitchycolt, or Twitchy. 'm 21 years old, a boy, and currently a psych student. I love video games- especially RPGs (Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Tales of, Eternal Sonata, etc), roleplaying, reading, and also designing my own video games.~ My tastes as far as visual novels go are otome and boy's love games. So, I hope to have fun with you all!

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

I love RPGs, too, including many of those you mentioned. Did you ever play FF13? It's one of the more decisive games, and I've been trying to get myself to finish it. FF8 is my favorite in the series, and probably the most impactful video game of my life : ). On the subject of VNs: have a favorite?

Thank you for the welcomes.~

hey welcome~

i just uploaded two boy's love as well https://fuwanovel.net/novels/otomege

well one of them is strictly shounen ai, but the other is full out, 18+, boy's love

I'll give them a look over, it's always good to see more BL games reaching an English audience. Prince Maker also seems particularly interesting; I've always been fond of the Princess Maker games, at least in concept (only played 2).

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you. I'm a pretty big JRPG fan myself, though I've slacked off in playing them recently. Do you play the Atelier series at all?

I've only played Atelier Meruru, unfortunately. And haven't gotten all too far yet. The point system that decreases as you travel and attack makes it kind of frustrating for me, but I like the characters.

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

I love RPGs, too, including many of those you mentioned. Did you ever play FF13? It's one of the more decisive games, and I've been trying to get myself to finish it. FF8 is my favorite in the series, and probably the most impactful video game of my life : ). On the subject of VNs: have a favorite?

I did play FF13 and thought it was amazing. The traveling segments aren't all that exciting, but I loved the story and characters (especially Vanille). FF8 was actually the first Final Fantasy I played all those years ago. I didn't really appreciate it until I got older though.

As for visual novels, Jewel Knight Crusaders was one of the very first ones that I had ever really experienced, so it kind of holds a special place in my heart. Despite all of the really gross elements of the sexual portions, I liked the lighthearted story- plus it had magical girls and that's one of my favorite anime genres. Princess Waltz, or what I managed to read of it before my computer crash, was absolutely amazing and had a cool card game. I just wish it didn't have the shoe-horned in "we need to fuck to power up" sex scenes. Speaking of, Fate/Stay Night was another one I didn't get to finish 'cause of my computer crash, but it started kind of boring, then picked up, and then got boring again when you switched to Emiya.

Hey, Welcome!

I'm also a fan of RPG! The first time i played Final Fantasy 7 and 8, i was like, WOW!

Final 9 was good too, tried playing final 10 but...Tidus is kinda annoying. I got a xbox about 2 years ago, and played Final Fantasy 13, the game was good, those graphics...but i felt that the game was missing something...kinda hard to explain.

Did you also play Chrono Trigger, Vandal Hearts, Ogre Battle? Or some tactics rpgs?

...Twitchy? Hmm...thats a quite a catchy and funny name...

Anyways! Welcome aboard!

I started watching a walkthrough of a Tales game on youtube a couple of days ago and I quite liked it! I believe it was "Tales of Graces F", unfortunaly...It has english dub...wich tottaly killed the mood...but I guess you can get used to it over time....right?... RIGHT!?

Yay, more welcomes. 's nice to meet you all!

Well, clearly, we need to be friends. You need to push me to finish FF13, and I need to push you to finish Fate/Stay Night :)/>.

Definitely. FF13 is worth the time- I spent about 60ish hours on it my first time through the game, and that was without clearing all of the content/getting max level. I really do want to finish Fate/Stay Night, but getting back to where I left off is...a bit of a daunting task. @_@

Hey, Welcome!

I'm also a fan of RPG! The first time i played Final Fantasy 7 and 8, i was like, WOW!

Final 9 was good too, tried playing final 10 but...Tidus is kinda annoying. I got a xbox about 2 years ago, and played Final Fantasy 13, the game was good, those graphics...but i felt that the game was missing something...kinda hard to explain.

Did you also play Chrono Trigger, Vandal Hearts, Ogre Battle? Or some tactics rpgs?

9 and 10 are some of the better games, I think, both story and battle system-wise. I can't wait for 10 and 10-2's remake! I did play Chrono Trigger (but never beat it, got pretty close though), but not Vandal Hearts or Ogre Battle. For SRPGs, I've played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and its sequel, Disgaea 2 (gotta try some of the others), Chaos Wars (that...was a thing), Shining Force (BUT I CAN NEVER GET PAST THE SECOND LEVEL), most of the English Fire Emblem games. I've played a good deal of Nippon Ichi's SRPGS besides D2 but the grinding really puts me off after a point.

...Twitchy? Hmm...thats a quite a catchy and funny name...

Anyways! Welcome aboard!

I started watching a walkthrough of a Tales game on youtube a couple of days ago and I quite liked it! I believe it was "Tales of Graces F", unfortunaly...It has english dub...wich tottaly killed the mood...but I guess you can get used to it over time....right?... RIGHT!?

The company that localizes the Tales games currently does them on a by-ear basis because they never know if they can afford to bring it over. They can't afford to pay for the original voice acting. And honestly, I prefer English in most instances anyways.

I am also a huge fan of BL as well. If you want I can even give you some list of H-games that have BL content in it. :)/>

I'm always searching for the new BL frontier.

That would be very nice.~

Woohoo, another BL fan! There aren't too many of us round these forums, so it's nice to have you here ;)/>

What's your favourite BL game? Or anime/manga if you are into that too?

I haven't gotten to play many BL games (darn language barrier) or read a lot of original works just yet. At the moment I'm playing Dramatical Murder, though, and I'm loving it so far.

Well come to the forums.

I'm hardcore gamer too and still remember how many hour I use to grind to get FF13's Platinum Trophy :lol:/>

Oh, man, I never would have the patience for that. Some of those are just...yikes. x.x