yo!

gunter

hello there !

i somehow hate introducing myself, but well, i will try...

i'm gunter (well ,it's an alias ... ) an average student  (16 yo ),who lives in france . i'm not really found of jap culture and all this kind of stuff, but i started to read visual novels this summer , thanks to my girlfriend (she showed me saya no uta ).

saying i became addicted is a bit to much, but it's a nice way to practise my english,and a alternative to animes (since i never succeeded to being focused on a  animes more than 10 mins ...) i've also readed some mangas (oyasumi pupun for instance )

that aside , i love drawing (characters,in various style ,close to manga or realistic portraits(if you want to see the things i do,you can go take a look on my instagram,or ad me on facebook : Quer L'ahuri ) doing graffitis ( on walls , canvas... ) listen music (often gloomy things , mostly hip hop, also vn instrumentals and various stuff like rock or pop)   playing yoyo / kendama ... i also enjoy palying some rpg maker game such as mogeko castle . 

i've come here to find vn's suggestions , but also to improve my english  ( it will be quite usefull later i think ... )

i think it's all... oh,well , due to some dysfunctionment of my handwritting (yep, i'm dyspraxic ) i've more or less banned the capitals letters and often forget ponctuation. i'll try to be carefull about it!

see ya latter

11 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

Hello gunter! And welcome to the community.

Looks like we're the same age, gunter! Hi-five! (Hail to those born on 00:holo:) We probably have the same interests so I guess I'll see you around the community. (Note: You'll probably see me on the Chat at weekends):sachi:

yup,and it's funny,but i just finished kara no shoujo myself hahaha