Hey! I need help...

notom

I like to think of myself as a fairly vanilla guy when it comes to visual novels. I love the ones that make you feel pretty good throughout with light hearted comedy, good romance plots, and  sprinkled with drama where it needs it most. 

I guess I feel that I've exhausted my resources to find another visual novel that I will enjoy, since my prerequisites are a bit odd. It has to fall under the specifications I listed above, i.e. romcom, as well as be translated into english. I don't know of any reliable software that will let me enjoy an untranslated visual novel, so that narrows my options significantly. The art style needs to look modern as well. I can tolerate art style of about a Da Capo II level, but that's it. Finally, it needs to be an eroge. 

Previously read and enjoyed in order of ranking:

Kono Oozora (If My Heart Had Wings), Majikoi, Princess Evangile, Hoshizora no Memoria, Deardrops, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, Katawa Shoujo, Da Capo. There's probably others I have forgotten about, but whatever. I'll need to re-read them if I've forgotten them anyways. 

Please help me for the holidays, so I can stave off boredom.

If you like romcom try My girlfriend is the president and Deardrops(u should try Kirakira too)

I've already read My GF is the Pres and Deardrops, but thanks.

I recommend long live the queen, lots of drama and light humor but thats if you know how the game works.

Played it on steam. Didn't like it, sorry. :P

this https://vndb.org/v4028 or this https://vndb.org/v57

Those look great. Thanks.

Edited by notom
didnt use quotes