About the rank of fuwa

The Striker

I've been here a little over two months, but not yet quite understand how the rank system, I know that is based on the number of comments, but many people have their rank himself with appointing "one" we can say, then I wanted to know as it happens, are the mods that give this name?

sorry for my bad english .

You can have your own title once you reach 500 posts, if that's what you mean :sachi:

Oh I did not know about it, so I asked the question, he was barely hinted else (studying English is something I have not done for years), but it is this very well, thanks for answering.

500 hummm
It will take a long time.:kosame:

User Title Changes

User titles (the titles you see below your avatar) can be changed at any time by making a contribution to the community.  Here are a few examples of ways to help out.  When you've completed your good deed, please report to a Global Moderator, who can make the change for you.  

Assisting in coding projects and/or working on the front site;
Helping with forums projects;
Writing a walkthrough for a game;
Writing an article for the Visual Novel Aer blog;
Posting 500+ posts on the forums (posts in the "Coliseum of Chatter" do not add to this count);
Or something else you can think of!

Note: Users with 500+ posts have, in simply posting so regularly, helped to build the site.  Thank you for your contributions!  We hope you'll keep it up.  These users can change their user title at any time from the user CP.

Taken from here!

Note: Before 500, you must ask a global moderator. After 500, you can change it yourself.

Edited by Ceris

You can have your own title once you reach 500 posts, if that's what you mean :sachi:

Oh I did not know about it, so I asked the question, he was barely hinted else (studying English is something I have not done for years), but it is this very well, thanks for answering.

500 hummm
It will take a long time.:kosame:

63398988.jpg

Y8d40T1.gif