Greetings!

Templarseeker

Greetings to each and everyone here! I'm mostly a PC gamer and a anime fan. I stumble upon visual novels quite by accident while surfing the Internet through playing Long Live The Queen and Clannad. Ever since then I somehow develop a liking to Visual Novels which has a certain charm to it. Been lurking in here on the Walkthrough section for quite a while then finally decided to join in. Hope to find new friends and like-minded people here. Please be gentle... 

Whoa! Thanks for the warm welcome! Much appreciated! Hmm... if you don't mind me asking. Ah where can I find a walkthrough for Kara No Shoujo? I kind of saw one before here however I couldn't able to get access to it?  The link is something like this: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/12352-kara-no-shoujo/

Umm... Could someone tell me on where to find a walkthrough for this Visual Novel cause I keep on getting murdered by the mysterious serial killer and really wish to reach the true ending.

Also... How do you put a wallpaper next to your avatar on your profile like most people do? I'm quite clueless on how to do it :(

Thank you for reading!  

Umm... 1. Could someone tell me on where to find a walkthrough for this Visual Novel cause I keep on getting murdered by the mysterious serial killer and really wish to reach the true ending.

Also... 2. How do you put a wallpaper next to your avatar on your profile like most people do? I'm quite clueless on how to do it :(

1. Walkthrough Kara no Shoujo: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/12352-kara-no-shoujo/.

2. The wallpaper profile is a feature given to members who donate to the site (backers). Oh, and moderators like me :P

Umm... 1. Could someone tell me on where to find a walkthrough for this Visual Novel cause I keep on getting murdered by the mysterious serial killer and really wish to reach the true ending.

Also... 2. How do you put a wallpaper next to your avatar on your profile like most people do? I'm quite clueless on how to do it :(

1. Walkthrough Kara no Shoujo: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/12352-kara-no-shoujo/.

2. The wallpaper profile is a feature given to members who donate to the site (backers). Oh, and moderators like me :P

Yay! Thank you so much for giving me some directions, I thought I'll never find a walkthrough for the particular game. Most helpful! Could finally play the game back again! :) 

And oh the wallpaper profile feature is only usable backers and moderators alike. Thanks for clarifying. My sincere apologies for asking such noob questions. I'm still new here and all...  

Yay! Thank you so much for giving me some directions, I thought I'll never find a walkthrough for the particular game. Most helpful! Could finally play the game back again! :) 

And oh the wallpaper profile feature is only usable backers and moderators alike. Thanks for clarifying. My sincere apologies for asking such noob questions. I'm still new here and all...  

No need to be afraid of asking questions :P People here are more than willing to help out, so if you have a question just ask.