Computer crashed, looking for save data

BlueKojiro

As the title says, PC went kaput, hard drive died and I have no backups because it just died out of nowhere, I never thought about making backups. I finished all of Kotori and Lucia's routes, and I was probably halfway through Chihaya's route, after the fight with Midou at the school, but not sure how far after that. Not long I'm pretty sure. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any save data they could lend me so I can get back on track. Otherwise, I'm not sure what else to do.

Actually, as I'm writing this a thought occurred to me: I know that there are a few 100% files floating around out there, if I downloaded one of those could I just find a file on Chihaya's route and finish or just skip til I get back to where I was before? Also just wondering, is there anything that would be missed or spoiled by starting with a 100% file? Like, is there a special sequence that happens when you unlock the Moon or Terra routes? Just trying to figure this out, and sorry if I'm asking too much. Just trying to make sense of all this.

Okay, thanks for the help all. I think I'm just gonna use the 100% file since I don't want to have to complete the other two routes I've already done just so I can unlock the true routes. Using the 100% one I can just skip to where I left off on Chihaya's route and go from there, since the first two ones I completed will be counted as already completed. And as long as there's no special cutscene upon unlocking Moon or Terra, I won't have missed anything and can just start each one whenever I'm ready. Does that make sense?

Okay, thanks for the help all. I think I'm just gonna use the 100% file since I don't want to have to complete the other two routes I've already done just so I can unlock the true routes. Using the 100% one I can just skip to where I left off on Chihaya's route and go from there, since the first two ones I completed will be counted as already completed. And as long as there's no special cutscene upon unlocking Moon or Terra, I won't have missed anything and can just start each one whenever I'm ready. Does that make sense?

Go for it. No one should be forced to hold control in rewrite more than they have to. No clue how the hell people have the patience for that, I'd rather drop the game than to do as what other people here sugested. 

Go for it. No one should be forced to hold control in rewrite more than they have to. No clue how the hell people have the patience for that, I'd rather drop the game than to do as what other people here sugested. 

Seriously, tell me about it.

Dropping a game just because you are to lazy to hold Ctrl for 30min-1h at most really shows how little you appreciate a VN. Not to mention that you can just stuck button with something too.

Dropping a game just because you are to lazy to hold Ctrl for 30min-1h at most really shows how little you appreciate a VN. Not to mention that you can just stuck button with something too.

To begin with, I think that in the case of rewrite there's an auto-skip button within the VN, but it's true to some extent. Most VNs are absolutely garbage or painfully so-so. I don't have any appreciation for them. I already think Rewrite isn't worth reading for most people, add one hour of absolutely nothing from pressing control and I'd definitely skip it.