Chuuning Lovers English translation?

CarnivorousChie

I've been really interested in a visual novel known as  "Chuuning Lover" https://vndb.org/v10026 but with lack of knowledge of understanding Japanese, I've yet to see anything regarding an English translation through my search. I was curious to see if anyone knew or had planned on translating it, any information would be helpful. 

@ Fiddle
Alright, thanks for the help. Looks like I'll have to try and learn how to translate it myself.
@  Deep Blue 
Yeahh... The screenshots that are taken in the VNDB had me scared as well, especially that one . From the little that is said about the visual novel, it seemed like it had a good story worth looking more into if it ever did plan on getting a licensed/fan translation. 

@ Fiddle
Alright, thanks for the help. Looks like I'll have to try and learn how to translate it myself.

Step 1, learn Japanese. Good luck!

Best advice anyone could give here.

Seriously, people need to stop wondering when a translation is going to come out because most likely it won't.... Learning Japanese is faster and you will gain a new skill you can apply in real life as well, plus learning a new pick up line if you ever find a Japanese chick or stud worth dating. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

@ Fiddle

Step 1, learn Japanese. Good luck!

Best advice anyone could give here.

Seriously, people need to stop wondering when a translation is going to come out because most likely it won't.... Learning Japanese is faster and you will gain a new skill you can apply in real life as well, plus learning a new pick up line if you ever find a Japanese chick or stud worth dating. 

I just think it is hard to apply irl. In my case, I just aim to be able to read as my top priority. 

Hidden Content

I just think it is hard to apply irl. In my case, I just aim to be able to read as my top priority. 

Hard to apply in real life? If your job involves sales, marketing, or talking to people in general, having more languages you are fluent in is an asset. And say goodbye to being a sore loser waiting for fantranslations to finish as you can pick up most untranslated VN and read it at your own luxury. 

Learning Japanese is the best thing you can ever do as an avid visual novel reader. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Learning Japanese is the best thing you can ever do as an avid visual novel reader. 

Nah, I'm good. I dunno, I don't really feel any desire to learn Japanese at all. Not knowing the language has worked out pretty well for me so far and it will take too much of my free time learn it.

there are tons of vns out there (translated ones) so not knowing japanese is not the end of the world but on the other hand you don't have to rely on translations, patches and all the yadda yadda around it anymore also learning a new language is an amazing thing to do it doesnt matter if it japanese, chinese, italian etc.

Nah, I'm good. I dunno, I don't really feel any desire to learn Japanese at all. Not knowing the language has worked out pretty well for me so far and it will take too much of my free time learn it.

I learned Japanese through podcasts/tutorial recording as I am jogging everyday. It's not time consuming at all. It's just a lazy man's mentality when you put it that way. Anyway it's your loss. I just dont want to hear any crying and bitching about fantranslators here because of lazy slobs who dont appreciate the time and dedication needed to fantranslate stuff and slave driving our fantranslators. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Lazy? Maybe a little, but I do only have so much time in the day to do the things I want and right now I'm unwilling to sacrifice that time for the sake of learning a new language. I think you're overreacting a little here, calling people names for such a petty reason.

I learned Japanese through podcasts/tutorial recording as I am jogging everyday. It's not time consuming at all. It's just a lazy man's mentality when you put it that way. Anyway it's your loss. I just dont want to hear any crying and bitching about fantranslators here because of lazy slobs who dont appreciate the time and dedication needed to fantranslate stuff and slave driving our fantranslators. 

yeah I mean, I have been learning japanese like 2 months now and atm I just learn the language by reading VNs basically.

For some reason, even though I havent read a lot of the translated ones, the resumes of the untranslated stuff just sounded more appealing to me for the most part :D
(I have no idea if its due to my pretentious nerve kicking in because you know, resumes are usually full of false promises :P)

Hidden Content

Hard to apply in real life? If your job involves sales, marketing, or talking to people in general, having more languages you are fluent in is an asset. And say goodbye to being a sore loser waiting for fantranslations to finish as you can pick up most untranslated VN and read it at your own luxury. 

Unfortunately, I am weak in communicating. Not doing business or anything close, I'm in the IT, currently. As a self learner, not confident that I be able to even speak well, if reading is my only way to learn. Went to Japan recently, it was as expected. 

Lazy? Maybe a little, but I do only have so much time in the day to do the things I want and right now I'm unwilling to sacrifice that time for the sake of learning a new language. I think you're overreacting a little here, calling people names for such a petty reason.

Doesnt make sense to me. You make a suggestion about learning Japanese which I thought was the best suggestion in this thread by the way then you crawl back from that statement and discourage learning it because it's too time consuming? :michiru: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

It was a joke. The poster who didn't know Japanese said they'd find a way to translate it into english on their own. So I told them to learn Japanese as step one in a rather flippant manner. I also wasn't trying to discourage anyone if that's what they really want to do, though. I was just explaining my own reasoning.

This turned into a way bigger thing than I wanted it to, lol. It's true I do get a little annoyed at the attitude some people have about how you supposedly must learn Japanese if you're a VN fan and if you don't you're some kind of lazy asshole.

It was a joke. The poster who didn't know Japanese said they'd find a way to translate it into english on their own. So I told them to learn Japanese as step one in a rather flippant manner. I also wasn't trying to discourage anyone if that's what they really want to do, though. I was just explaining my own reasoning.

This turned into a way bigger thing than I wanted it to, lol. It's true I do get a little annoyed at the attitude some people have about how you supposedly must learn Japanese if you're a VN fan and if you don't you're some kind of lazy asshole.

I do have to agree with Decay on that.  If someone wants to take the time and effort to learn a new language to play VN's, I believe it's a good thing. Someone doesn't have to learn the language to enjoy them, but I think you're every limited if they want an "English" translated VN which I myself have run into after playing lots of VN's. This in turn is why I've decided to try and learn the language because of that reason.

Also my god, I leave this topic open and it got so out of hand rofl