Maggot baits

KuroganeHomura

From what I saw, it is pretty close to the older Black Cyc stuff in terms of content...  more guro, perhaps less tentacles/ishukan.

There's a lot of tentacles, though not much in the way of ishukan.

Game seems to be doing really well in Japan. erogamescape has a median of 90 so far, too. Obviously it's too early to tell where the score will end up eventually, but the votes so far seem higher than they were for euphoria when that came out and certainly a lot higher than Fraternite. Also, 非抜きゲー.

Just started my first playthrough. It's not my first guro title but there is some serious shit going on in Maggot Baits... right from the beginning. Perhaps they put *that* scene at the beginning to have a huge shock right away, I don't think that the game can escalate anymore. Or can it? Never say never XD

Anyway, the art is gorgeous and the soundtrack is great. I have high expectations for the plot as well.

Just started my first playthrough. It's not my first guro title but there is some serious shit going on in Maggot Baits... right from the beginning. Perhaps they put *that* scene at the beginning to have a huge shock right away, I don't think that the game can escalate anymore. Or can it? Never say never XD

Anyway, the art is gorgeous and the soundtrack is great. I have high expectations for the plot as well.

THAT scene is so awesome to go through, mostly because how its described :D

THAT scene is so awesome to go through, mostly because how its described :D

I've got to agree, even though this probably means I'm an horrible person XD

Im really really glad that I can be at service! :3

Oh god, euphoria and maggot baits in 1 month, im gonna have to nurse my mental health after this

Glad I have Obamacare. Mental health doctor visits are free. Guess I'll be taking advantage of that once I finish a couple of VNs on my backlog and play Maggot Baits.

I might review it after all... I'm already feeling like I need another break from moe after finishing up Kodomo no Asobi and going through half of Magical Dears... Hatsuru was great, but I need something to hold me over until Fortissimo at the end of this month.  Magical Dears is a lot more ecchi than Kodomo no Asobi, and the stupid budget cuts Navel does randomly in most of its recent VNs are starting to grate on the nerves...

• 3 weeks later...

Eventually got around to playing the trial of this and... I dunno. Part of me really wanted to like it because that OP is glorious, the art is fantastic and the ambient sounds are brilliant (and that opening scene is so delightfully minging) but:

It turns out that I'm not a torture person. At all. Alison's 'dispatching' was so not, not, not okay.

It's a shame I'll never read it, because aside from the theme, everything else is truly fantastic.