Looking for a gameplay VN.

Godskrieg

Eien no Aselia is on my list but I have the problem of all of the characters looking like 5 year olds, it really bugs me, but I will get around to it. Yumina the Ethereal looks interesting.

First world problem huh:jinpou:

Tbh i have the same thought as u when i started to play it, but after a while i got used to it.

Yumina is a grindfest game btw especially if u want to finish 100% so good luck!

Oh and try Duel savior too, its fun and have pretty awesome heroine(Nanashi FTW!)

Eien no Aselia is on my list but I have the problem of all of the characters looking like 5 year olds, it really bugs me, but I will get around to it. Yumina the Ethereal looks interesting.

First world problem huh:jinpou:

Tbh i have the same thought as u when i started to play it, but after a while i got used to it.

Yumina is a grindfest game btw especially if u want to finish 100% so good luck!

Oh and try Duel savior too, its fun and have pretty awesome heroine(Nanashi FTW!)

I'll give 'em both a try and see which one I prefer more at the moment.

I'd call it a "Japan" problem more then a first world one, but yeah. :makina:

Oh yeah and I already played Duel Savior, forgot about it.

Edited by Godskrieg

When Jast USA finally releases it, depending on the translation quality I'd recommend Seinarukana.  Which is supposedly "Soon", as in the few months.  It's by Xuse, and is the sequel to Eien no Aselia.  While it shares the same general universe, you don't really need to have played Eien no Aselia to play Seinarukana - I played them out of order and still enjoyed both games.

The said, the character designs are generally more adult, and personally I found the gameplay and storyline to be much better in Seinarukana.  It is not out yet in English, but after years of waiting it does finally look pretty close to being released.

When Jast USA finally releases it, depending on the translation quality I'd recommend Seinarukana.  Which is supposedly "Soon", as in the few months.  It's by Xuse, and is the sequel to Eien no Aselia.  While it shares the same general universe, you don't really need to have played Eien no Aselia to play Seinarukana - I played them out of order and still enjoyed both games.

The said, the character designs are generally more adult, and personally I found the gameplay and storyline to be much better in Seinarukana.  It is not out yet in English, but after years of waiting it does finally look pretty close to being released.

It looks very, very interesting and you pretty much gave me a case of "I want it now" disease. Thanks for making me sad, and thanks for the recommendation.