What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

10 more chapters to go in Nozoki Ana. I'm balling this manga is so good. Depending on how these last few chapters go it might become my favorite manga ever. I can't even my emotions are so high right now T-T

Yep, finished it. I thought it  was a masterpiece. Nozoki Ana is officially my favorite manga I have ever read,

Edited by LiquidShu

Kay so I just started Akame ga Kiru! manga, and the beginning was so pale and boring until around page 42 or 43, HOLY FUCK WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

On page 60 or something, cheering for the Cloud ...errm, Tatsumi or whatever his name is. COME ON MORE BLOOD MORE KILLING MORE BATTLES AND BE VERY CRUEL GO GO GO!

omg someone please tell me

Sayo is not dead

:( ... fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Kay so I just started Akame ga Kiru! manga, and the beginning was so pale and boring until around page 42 or 43, HOLY FUCK WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

On page 60 or something, cheering for the Cloud ...errm, Tatsumi or whatever his name is. COME ON MORE BLOOD MORE KILLING MORE BATTLES AND BE VERY CRUEL GO GO GO!

omg someone please tell me

Sayo is not dead

:( ... fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Read Akame ga Kiru! Zero too while you're at it. Features Akame's past.

I recently started ORE GA OJOU-SAMA GAKKOU NI "SHOMIN SAMPLE" TOSHITE RACHIRARETA KEN... 

The title is a serious mouthful to actually say. It's a pretty cute manga, though it has a generic harem and could be improved in a lot of parts... but hey, it's cute. Since I'm not currently looking for anything dramatic or serious right now, it's pretty much perfect.

lol ... so what's so special about Akame ga Kiru!? Because I'm on chapter 6 and 'talking while fighting' is one of the absolute stupidest ideas an author can come up with. So illogical. It defies both time and space if they're 'so fast you can't see their movements' or whatever.

It's ranked number 3 on MangaHere.The plot is going alright, but it's not interesting enough to suck me in. Even Akame's

sister showing up isn't much of a hassle

. No realistic events yet or mind-fuck scenes either. I'll keep reading, it's not as interesting .. is it going to get any better or is it going to stay with the kids-story going in circles?

lol ... so what's so special about Akame ga Kiru!? Because I'm on chapter 6 and 'talking while fighting' is one of the absolute stupidest ideas an author can come up with. So illogical. It defies both time and space if they're 'so fast you can't see their movements' or whatever.

It's ranked number 3 on MangaHere.The plot is going alright, but it's not interesting enough to suck me in. Even Akame's

sister showing up isn't much of a hassle

. No realistic events yet or mind-fuck scenes either. I'll keep reading, it's not as interesting .. is it going to get any better or is it going to stay with the kids-story going in circles?

It's going to be full controversial stuff.

Don't forget to read the extras, one of them is really..... really.... really..... fucked up....

It's going to be full controversial stuff.

Don't forget to read the extras, one of them is really..... really.... really..... fucked up....

Whatever mangahere shows up to me I read. I'm gonna stop for now. I hate tanking through mangas like this. Nisekoi is getting alright but keeps taking too many detours.

I'd like more serious and realistic stuff.

I'd like more serious and realistic stuff.

Realistic's your keyword there.

It's hard to see realistic works. Unless they're SoL or Romance.

There are still unrealistic stuff mixed in there though.

It's really hard to find works that are truly realistic.

If you truly want realistic works, then Akame Ga Kill wouldn't really appeal to you.

Although the idea of the corruption of the government, well, the empire in this case, is realistic, most of the things happening are not. Such is the problem with most Shounen titles.

School settings and works with adult protagonists are the most realistic works that you can find out there.

That's it from me.

I finally put a bunch of other stuff down for a moment and continued Molester Man. Ahahaha... The art. The jokes. Everything about this manga is hilarious and the fact that it's based on a true story makes it all the more enjoyable. Hopefully I'll be able to read a significant amount of it tonight and maybe even finish it...

Molester Man? What is this? The name is just profound enough that I can't tell if it's actually NSFW or not.

Don't be fooled by the name: It is amazingly romantic and has a lot of good comedy.... but it isn't a romantic comedy. It is SFW and if you give it a chance, you'll understand why it's called Molester Man. I'm expecting an update with your first impressions reyaes~!

For hyping purposes, I should probably refer to it by its romaji name Chikan Otoko, but people who aren't brazened (shameless) enough to give it a chance simply because of its name don't deserve that chance hehe

Don't be fooled by the name: It is amazingly romantic and has a lot of good comedy.... but it isn't a romantic comedy. It is SFW and if you give it a chance, you'll understand why it's called Molester Man. I'm expecting an update with your first impressions reyaes~!

A romcom, eh? Those are good. With a name like that it's gotta be hilarious. Is it good light reading for something like a coffee break then? I might just have to get myself a volume.

A romcom, eh? Those are good. With a name like that it's gotta be hilarious. Is it good light reading for something like a coffee break then? I might just have to get myself a volume.

It's very reading intensive at times (like a lot of dialogue/words, not that it is tough to read). I wouldn't say it's a romantic comedy but it has both of those elements within it. I personally binge on manga (so I'll read large chunks of a series in one sitting), but it'd be nice to read on breaks and whatnot. I must warn you, the beginning chapter or two are weaker than the rest, but the story grabs you by the nuts pretty quickly after that.