Indiegala "The Sexy Girls Bundle" VN Pack

Ryechu

https://www.indiegala.com/manga

More Mangagamer stuff.  I wonder what this is all about?

$10 currently gets you:

We Love Master!

Demon Master Chris

Boob Wars: Big Breasts vs Flat Chests

Milles: Knight of Anal Tyranny

Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine

Three VNs and two H-RPGs.  Games come up to over $100, so if you're interested in any of these, definitely pick it up!

Are there any Steam keys?

Might as well pick this up out of boredom, I guess.  Don't really want Milles: Knight of Anal Tyranny, though :vinty:

why no all ages  :salt:  :vinty:

Because MangaGamer :heart: :heart: :heart:

All of these nukige bundles make me wonder if JAST and MangaGamer just want to have some numbers to show that they're selling well.  Can't think of another reason they'd want to pack bundles full of nukige, since if they wanted to sell a lot of bundles they'd mostly fill them up with their more popular titles.

I guess, but that makes more sense when they do bundles with one or two popular non-nukige titles, like JAST and MangaGamer's Groupees bundles, because then people seem to come out in droves, or at least they did for JAST's.  Having it just be nukige doesn't seem to have it sell as well, but I guess small amounts of sales are better than none.

It'd be interesting to see how well this bundle is selling, but unlike Groupees, they don't seem to publicly display their numbers.

It seems to be working if the groupees is anything to go by and as much as I dislike owning the same games...I'm considering supporting this and I'll just hope they get rid of the drm eventually (no idea which of these might be drm-free). I would also agree Demon Master Chris is probably worth it alone for this bundle. I think it's also possible Mangagamer is interested in a big partnership but want to show that the games sell decently I can't really think of another reason for all these games to happen to go on sale around this time.

Just bought it...never gonna play any of the games but eh whatever I supported the industry kinda and now my collector spirit will not require buying physical copies of those games so all around saving money.

edit: Maybe I will play the games to do reviews on a few of them in the future...

I think it's also possible Mangagamer is interested in a big partnership but want to show that the games sell decently I can't really think of another reason for all these games to happen to go on sale around this time.

I'm sort of doubtful of this explanation.  Keep in mind that MangaGamer has to get each Japanese licensor's permission before doing any sales.  They won't be fooling anyone with inflated sales figures resulting from deals such as this.

Although quite possibly MG is simply trying to drive traffic to its site, and then coax visitors to buy their full-price titles.  That may be how they got the licensors to go along with this en masse.

Although quite possibly MG is simply trying to drive traffic to its site, and then coax visitors to buy their full-price titles.  That may be how they got the licensors to go along with this en masse.

This actually makes the most sense especially since they are currently doing the back to school sale. Yeah pretty sure you nailed the reason.

My nukige corner is getting all sorts of new games to review.

We are looking for reviewers, y'know...

I have to beat lightning warrior raidy before I can review it but once my trilogy is written I fully plan to do just that.