Is there even a vn like this?

bogdankl

So, I started reading majikoi S and i read through the agave, the ending with the family, and the tatsuko route <tatsuko best route and not saying that just cuz i had threesomes with the best grills in the game> but today at work i was bored outta my mind and was wondering, is there a vn with a lovecraftian inspired theme? What i mean by that is cool amazing creatures in CG's <wow old gods are inspired by locraftian horror> interesting plot, maybe romance<tho i do not wish to romance Cthulhu or Dagon's ass>. The ideea came to mind cuz somehow i remembered the mystical dog in rewrite<hold the spoilers there i only dun lucia's route> and how fk!ing bland i taught it was at first. I know it sounds weird but this is a curiosity of mine that's kinda itching away at me.

PS.

Majikoi is shit

it may be sh!t, but it's entertaining sh!t... i think

also please apply the language filter to english and tell me how much of a lot there are cuz i can count them on the fingers of my hands :lol:

at some point i will have to try Shikkoku no Sharnoth, this SCREAMS hellsing to me and i freaking loved hellsing and hellsing ova the anime's