Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

So those little statue thingys then?

Yeah, the silver ones are usually called pieces and you need them for the first 2 ascends, and the golden ones are monuments and you need them for the latter 2 ascends. But also make sure you get any non-class-specific mats like plumes or scales that you need, they can be a pain to farm outside of events.

15 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yeah, the silver ones are usually called pieces and you need them for the first 2 ascends, and the golden ones are monuments and you need them for the latter 2 ascends. But also make sure you get any non-class-specific mats like plumes or scales that you need, they can be a pain to farm outside of events.

Gotcha. So I've ascended Caster once so I need to see if I need any pieces first and then ascends next, plus anything else that goes with them... and I guess EXP cards are always good, right?

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Gotcha. So I've ascended Caster once so I need to see if I need any pieces first and then ascends next, plus anything else that goes with them... and I guess EXP cards are always good, right?

When in doubt, check the wiki http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Caster

Yeah, but EXP cards are much less of a pain, especially if you can reliably do the regular daily 40 AP EXP quests .

6 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I use her all the time because bringing 3 5*s costs a lot :makina:

Personal foul, Taunting, 15 yard penalty. :yumiko:

Finally pulled a 4* servant last night, looks like the two pirate chicks that only show up as the loli. Time to go back and get leveling materials so when I gain a couple more points I can swap out Boudica for hers.

7 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Personal foul, Taunting, 15 yard penalty. :yumiko:

Finally pulled a 4* servant last night, looks like the two pirate chicks that only show up as the loli. Time to go back and get leveling materials so when I gain a couple more points I can swap out Boudica for hers.

anne marry,rider right ?

Life's good, but not perfect. Didn't drop a single 5* CE during event, tho I gathered over 11k chocolates xD Thanks to that foe maxed my Kintoki and d'Eon. Event was fine after all. Pretty good drops for 40APs.

Collab will be announced tomorrow, any guesses? Tsukihime? God Eater? Kancolle? 

4 hours ago, 12kami said:

anne marry,rider right ?

I think so, definitely a Rider, though. I think it's Anne Bonnie.

12 minutes ago, Maxel said:

Life's good, but not perfect. Didn't drop a single 5* CE during event, tho I gathered over 11k chocolates xD Thanks to that foe maxed my Kintoki and d'Eon. Event was fine after all. Pretty good drops for 40APs.

Tsukihime makes the most sense since Type Moon owns the intellectual rights and can easily add it to the publisher's game. Basically it's going to be something Type Moon owns the IP rights to, so maybe Melty Blood. KanColle is owned by Kadokawa and DMM has their game rights.

I guess it really depends on how easily the IP rights can be put together with the companies involved. If this was from the survey last month where you got the free grand summon ticket for responding, it just seems way too short of a time span to effectively jump all those legal channels. Of course, maybe in Japan IP legalities flow easier than the USA, but I just can't see it being from an entirely different company. Maybe a sister or subsidiary, or one from a company with no real existing IP conflicts, but that would have to be a fairly small publisher.

Plus collaboration doesn't have to mean two companies - it can be two collaborating sets of creative teams. The same creative team doesn't always work on every IP in a company. It's up to interpretation.

My guess would be a Type Moon product or a product from a company with close ties to TM. Of course I could be completely wrong, I'm mostly going by what I know of USA IP law and how it usually goes down.

2 hours ago, Rose said:

I don't think it would qualify as a collab if it was a work from Type-Moon, but I surely won't complain if it's Tsukihime. :wafuu:

I hope it does, Prisma Illya is the only collab I want :illya:

Event was decent, way too much grind to get everything  though, so I ended up only getting all of the valentines chocolates (which supposedly double as CE EXP cards, so I'll end up using most of them and keeping the best ones), EXP/Fou cards, the lore and like 5 materials I think.

I only got some of the CEs, all fous, all exp cards, all berserker monuments (<3), 5 plumes, 5 pages, and a few mana prisms just to get those missings fous from the Da Vinci store already. The event lacked new content, hopefully because they're saving the good stuff for the collab - assuming it'll be an event, of course.

2 hours ago, Maxel said:

Still hoping for Prisma. And regarding Kancolle, I doubt that'll be the collab. There was a tweet right after the new year's live stream saying if players' demands are high then it'll be considered. 

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

Yeah, at best this is something that you should call 'Crossover' , kinda sad that they decided to pick this Shiki and not the other Shiki tho. :rimu: 

Especially since Kara no Kyoukai has a lot of the basis for the worlds of both Tsukihime and Fate, though it's set in an alternate world. This is like Age of Apocalypse characters crossing over into the 616.

9 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Especially since Kara no Kyoukai has a lot of the basis for the worlds of both Tsukihime and Fate, though it's set in an alternate world. This is like Age of Apocalypse characters crossing over into the 616.

KnK do precede both Tsukihime and Fate though so it's not weird that both of them have a lot of similarity to the KnK.

Also, I didn't get that comparison Val sooo..... 

Youlostme.png