Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

10 hours ago, Maxel said:

Unlucky... I maxed this green haired boy already, and still get 5 more copies of him, DW pls... 

7e7fQR1.png

You pull a 4-* and 5-* servant from the event and complain about green haired boy? Know how many 4 and 5 * servants I got with my pulls? None. Zero. Just craft essences. Whoopidey doo. Nothing above a 3-* servant. The Gacha hates me.

17 minutes ago, Valmore said:

You pull a 4-* and 5-* servant from the event and complain about green haired boy? Know how many 4 and 5 * servants I got with my pulls? None. Zero. Just craft essences. Whoopidey doo. Nothing above a 3-* servant. The Gacha hates me.

B-but, he's stalking me man... I can't sleep at night because of him :/ I already maxed NP of his and this other 3* Saber, and they keep bothering me :( I really wanted Waver-kun, but you never get what you want.

Got a consecutive login bonus today, and as usual I was impatient and decided to yolo roll instead of saving up. Got best trap and my fourth 5* servant. The F2P life is nice. (Sorry that they aren't in spoilers, I don't know how to manually do it and it seems that it's no longer in the edit bar)

VaeQuWl.jpgqvTjhAh.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mugi said:

Got a consecutive login bonus today, and as usual I was impatient and decided to yolo roll instead of saving up. Got best trap and my fourth 5* servant. The F2P life is nice. (Sorry that they aren't in spoilers, I don't know how to manually do it and it seems that it's no longer in the edit bar)

[spoiler]
Snape kills his sled
[/spoiler]

Also gz :P

4 minutes ago, Rose said:

It's their White Day gift for us, together with a "thank you for playing this game all this time".

Save for the next gacha, this one is shit. :vinty:

Yeah, thinking I'll be hoarding quartz for a spell. Also, hooray for Japanese holidays giving free stuff that American games wouldn't because they don't celebrate them!

It is memes.

Unless they changed how the Avenger class works then I advise everyone not to roll for him. From the original datamining: Avengers deal more damage against Rulers and are resistant to them, they also take more damage from everyclass. They're basically zerkers who are a bit better at killing Rulers, a class-killers. 

15 minutes ago, Rose said:

It is memes.

Unless they changed how the Avenger class works then I advise everyone not to roll for him. From the original datamining: Avengers deal more damage against Rulers and are resistant to them, they also take more damage from everyclass. They're basically zerkers who are a bit better at killing Rulers, a class-killers. 

Sounds very quest-specific if that's the case, i.e. you know the quest has a tough Ruler at the end. You'd essentially be farming for XP and ascension materials and never using him until the end.