Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Sooo....it turned out you need to ascend Shiki at least twice to complete one of the objective and I only know this after I litteraly spend all my EXP cards :amane:

Seems i need to break out the Apples and farm on Assassin EXP on Monday then :vinty: 

10 minutes ago, Valmore said:

So what the hell is up with that wooded area outside the building? It lists as level 40 and has one 5 ap stage to get some sort of key as a reward. Inside are 3 assassin ghosts with 66666666 hp each. Level 40 my ass.

Just fill up Saibah Shiki NP, use her first skill an Insta kill their flying assess using her NP :sachi: 

Psstttt, anyone got a Kintoki i could borrow? I would have done room 804 with Thigh-sensei but a misclick  of command seal delay that plan :P

If not, probably gonna have to wait till midnight to try and tackle that again :rimu: 

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I'm still in, uhhhh... France, I think? I know it's not Burning Down Fuyuki though...

2nd Chap with Jeane is France .

3rd Chap with Nero is Rome

4th chap with Drake is Okeanos

So yeah probably France~

So yeah, if anyone haven't heard it yet, new event in March 23th. Must finish London, and there will be half-ap story-related quest starting from 9 march.

Also there will be New Gacha event, Chaldea Boys Collection.  A new servant will be added: 5* Ruler Amakusa Shirou, 4* Rider Astolfo, 3* Ko-Gil, and bunch of new CEs.

Amakusa Shirou will be available frpm 9th till 16th March

And for an info so that a certain someone will not miss it :P : A special bonus for this event (Chaldea boys Collection) you'll get ticket in the mail which let you trade in Da Vinci's shop for any of the available 8CEs

Last but not least, smiles protected \ :Teeku: /

TnR6Vnn.jpg