zarathustra

Ty everyone for the welcome

Welcome to the forums!  :)

What's your favorite VN? 

It's Baldr Sky

Yo o/

Just going to say... SubaHibi is awesome. xD

So welcome, welcome! ^_^

Yeah i'm trying to finish it up after having read the leaked 80% patch last year. I'm around WDI and it has been simplier than i thought to read so far

Hello fellow Subarashiki Hibi appreciator and welcome to Fuwanovel. I stalk your MAL profile and I can safely say that you have good taste. ^^ Aria and SubaHibi for life! (and Baldr Sky and Umineko and Cross+Channel and- I better stop)

I ask, have you yet tried the trial to Sca-ji's Sakura no Uta? 

CvJmexa.jpg

Anyhow, enjoy your stay here in our easygoing yet active community and I do hope we will have a chance to discuss/talk about these or other cool games in the future~

Hello fellow Subarashiki Hibi appreciator and welcome to Fuwanovel. I stalk your MAL profile and I can safely say that you have good taste. ^^ Aria and SubaHibi for life! (and Baldr Sky and Umineko and Cross+Channel and- I better stop)

I ask, have you yet tried the trial to Sca-ji's Sakura no Uta? 

CvJmexa.jpg

Anyways, enjoy your stay here in our easygoing yet active community and I do hope we will have a chance to discuss/talk about these or other cool games in the future~

oh nice to see you around here too even if we haven't talked on MAL yet (i'm quite shy ironically, friend req was the best approach i could muster)

and no actually, i'm focused on finishing Subahibi first, though i would like to wait for the full gamen since it won't be long anyways