Suggest me something with BELIEVEABLE characters in their romance lines

Scorp

I am quite tired of having forced sex scenes in most of VNs. In most novels protag just have to click his fingers and any woman would be with him (if the game is not centered on dating, obv).

So, I want a VN with acceptable plot with twists (and not on the first page by rating on VNDB, I played most of them which were translated), translated, and which HAVE sex scenes NOT forced, but came smoothly at some point (well, at least first kissing and in some time sex, not all in one in 3 seconds, yeah? as I can imagine that if this was about 30-year old, who just want to fuck and do not want any romance in that, this really could all come very quickly, but considering most protag in VNs are 18-year old MAX this is truly unbelieveable to be sex machine in that age...).

Princess Evangile? :makina:

From what i heard, game itself is concentrated on relationship (e.g. Sort of datesim). While i want a story-based game with romantic scenes. So romance itself should not be the main theme.

So is this just recommendations for games with sex scenes?

Yes, that's the point. Also i will never believe in romance without sex - well, never happened to me that "pure love without sex", also I can't get how you can love someone of opposite sex without physical affection, whuch would always result in a sex, unless something unbelieveable prevents it (we're speaking about 18+ year-old here). We do not mention incest or other similar things here, obv.

From what i heard, game itself is concentrated on relationship (e.g. Sort of datesim). While i want a story-based game with romantic scenes. So romance itself should not be the main theme.

I don't really think romance is main theme in Princess Evangile.

It certainly is not pure love story.

Well, anyway I want something more interesting in terms of story. You know, Saya no Uta (I just took random example from your VNDB, as could be better examples), but with romantic scenes and relationships which begin in normal way, first kisses, etc. :)

Edelweiss is not a bad vn and definitely is not a nukige same company of dengeki stryker (you can tell by the art style immediately) I don't know if you can call the character believable thou but that's just my opinion :P

I think the only vn that I've read so far that it is like that is ef and you prob already read it, speaking about realism behavior, then you have swan song but there isnt much romance in that one and then narcissu(0 romance in this one), those are the only vn were the characters behave like real human beings all the time.

Pretty sure it's not.

And yeah whether it's believable or not depend on the amount of suspension of disbelief you're willing to spare.I do know that the Love between the MC and The Sensei is the main plot of her route though.

Edelweiss is not a bad vn and definitely is not a nukige same company of dengeki stryker (you can tell by the art style immediately) I don't know if you can call the character believable thou but that's just my opinion :P

I think the only vn that I've read so far that it is like that is ef and you prob already read it, speaking about realism behavior, then you have swan song but there isnt much romance in that one and then narcissu(0 romance in this one), those are the only vn were the characters behave like real human beings all the time.

Well, yes, Swan Song really have a good example of romance, if we speak about that piano musician. But yes, I already read that. Narcissu have no scenes and I was quite depressed with the theme (somewhat close to my reality), so I never read more than 15-20 minutes. Please, suggest something without terminal illnesses and with sex scenes...

Okay, will give Edelweiss a go.