Fuwanovel Two Truths and a Lie

Flutterz

And while everyone flatter the Flutterz (see what i did here? :mare:)  Ill just post another wall of text :illya:

Let the hunger games final question round begins!

hsmsful

1  I never go on holidays during the summer.
  2 I hate raging games.

1. You dont have them, or you just decide not to go?

2. What kind of games we are talking exactly? And what was the lastone you played? And at what point you dropped it?

Satsuki

The first untranslated visual novel I finished was AstralAir no Shiroki Towa.

How much time you spent on reading it?

Nosebleed

I play guitar
    Pink is my favorite color
    I have a king size bed

an awful biologist playing pink guitar on his king-sized bed while watching lactation hentai...? Sounds...legit...there are no lie in thisone...

KosakiFag

I'm entering college on August 10.

What college is it? :sachi:

Nimbus

1 I have never won a poker night with my mates
    2 I have never broken a bone in my life
    3 I once rolled a go-kart while driving it

1. How often do you play it? And how many m8 are there usualy?

2-3. sounds suspicious to me...tell more about rollin a cart.

FidgetQueen

1 I grew up a vegan.

2 I like the smell of smoke.

1 Does vegans count milk as a vegetable too? :makina:

2 Wich kind of smoke? Cigarette, gunpowder, wood?

Shikomizue

I hate anything fast paced.

Mmmmm... anything..fast-paced....like you know.... call of duty's multiplayer matches? :sachi:   Give an example of fast-paced stuff you dont like.

FinalChaos

1 I like the Harry Potter series
  2 My most preferred genre is fantasy adventure
  3 I like visual novels and animes but am not into manga

1. What genre is Harry potter? :sachi:

2. Name your favorite thing of this genre.

3. Why not?

Zalor

1    My father is not from the United States.
2  My mother is not from the United States.

1. Whats your father name?

2. Whats your mother name?

Almost 2 months, due to my absolutely sh*t reading speed and me busy with end semester's assignments.

Btw, I doubt that people will answer you about too personal questions like their parents name...

Yea..you may be right...but name itself is not that much (especialy if one of them will be a fake)..so who knows, im not insisting though.

So 2 months huuh?...How much does usualy take to read a translated one?

Yea..you may be right...but name itself is not that much (especialy if one of them will be a fake)..so who knows, im not insisting though.

So 2 months huuh?...How much does usualy take to read a translated one?

Depend on the length. Something about AstralAir's length will take me about 2 weeks if I'm not busy or distracted by random stuff (trying to get out of Elo Hell), or 1 month otherwise.

1. How often do you play it? And how many m8 are there usualy?

2-3. sounds suspicious to me...tell more about rollin a cart.

1. We play a couple of times every year and there are usually 4-6 of us each time. We've been having poker nights for about six years now.

2. I've played 4 years of Soccer and four years of American Football. no broken bones (no real injuries of any sort actually).

3. My dad races go-karts and I often help him out as a one-man pitcrew. One day he invited me out to his club's "come and try day". I went out with three other people (there usually aren't this many people but this day was very busy and hot so they wanted everyone to get at least a couple of laps). I was behind a guy who was a little trigger happy on the breaks and it all went wrong on the first corner; he stopped completely while I went too hard too fast. I mounted his rear right tire and because of my speed and angle of approach, the kart rolled onto it's side.I reached out to try and push off the ground to get the kart the right way up but the shift in balance caused the Kart to roll the wrong way and I was upside down until some club members got me the right way up.

(trying to get out of Elo Hell)

This made me laugh out maniacally lel 

And while everyone flatter the Flutterz (see what i did here? :mare:)  Ill just post another wall of text :illya:

Let the hunger games final question round begins!

1. You dont have them, or you just decide not to go?

2. What kind of games we are talking exactly? And what was the lastone you played? And at what point you dropped it?

1) Both I think. Like my parents don't like to go and even when they decide, I am usually against it and decide not to go. I don't know .... man you ask difficult questions for me to answer. Like basically my parents were poor back in the day and now they are better in terms of money but whenever they decide to go on holidays, i decide nah , sitting at home would be better and then I just keep thinking that man if I went with them, it would have been a feast or both my body and eyes and tell myself I would go next time which doesn't happen. GDI .... 

2) Any game that would make you rage like the infamous dark souls (last one I played) , mario parody shitty fucking games , flappy fucking bird , curveIhateyoufever and somehow I don't drop it. Like I hate them but I will still come back for more. I am not a masochist thou >.>

Also we all know that Kosaki is a chitoge fan actually :sachi:

Mmmmm... anything..fast-paced....like you know.... call of duty's multiplayer matches? :sachi:   Give an example of fast-paced stuff you dont like.

I don't think CoD's multiplayer matches are too fast paced the way I play it. Yeah you sometimes need quick reactions, but if you play it safe a lot, (which I do) you can pick people off with an assault rifle or a sniper rifle.

An example? How about Devil May Cry? You need fast reactions to survive and it has very fast paced action. Or Sonic The Hedgehog, lots of fast paced platforming there. And there's Osu, which I don't hate per-say but I don't like the higher levels, I just stick with the normal songs.

Ans + commentary. Remember, I got all of them* right last round.

*only 2

LiquidShu

• I think BIGBANG is the best.
  • I wiped my twitter twice now.
  • I think Fluttterzz is best board mod :') lie, obviously the best board mod is Tiago of Rivia. In fact, he's so great, that he's the only person to be listed as 'Members' in the Moderating Team.

hsmsful

• I have a severe condition of acne during summer.
  • I never go on holidays during the summer. lie, obviously never go on holidays ever :sachi: <3
  • I hate raging games.

Satsuki

• I like mischievous type of heroine.
  • The first untranslated visual novel I finished was AstralAir no Shiroki Towa.
  • I don't care about the amount of H-scene in a visual novel. - lie, this guy is Okami 2.0 and preaches "pureness" all the time.

Nosebleed

• I play guitar lie, ain't no way people with lactation festish can guitar hero
  • Pink is my favorite color
  • I have a king size bed

KosakiFag

• I'm entering college on August 10. lie, similar to 180 cm BS height, the day is off by one or two.
  • I'm fond of penguins.
  • I THINK THAT KOSAKI IS BEST GIRL

Nimbus

• I have never won a poker night with my mates this better be the lie, otherwise gg rekt
  • I have never broken a bone in my life
  • I once rolled a go-kart while driving it

FidgetQueen

• I grew up a vegan.
  • I like the smell of smoke. cigarette smoke or burning house smoke? if it's either, you cray.
  • I think every character named Osar is destined to be a bad ass.

Wonderfullyevil

• I dislike lolis.
  • I get off on tragedies.attractive distractor. There's no way WonderfullyEvil gets off on tragedies :holo:
  • I nitpick too much.

Shikomizue

• I hate anything fast paced.
  • I prefer to wear shorts rather than jeans or any other kind of pants.
  • I tend to be a little self-conscious about how I look or act around people, even on the internet.
  • I like cheese pizza self explanatory  <_< 

Zebhra

• I worked on a fan translation of a certain game to my native language.
  • I usually go to bed around 2 AM lie, according to my research, zebras don't sleep 'cos they have to constantly fear Liohns
  • I hate keyboards without numpads.

FinalChaos

• I like the Harry Potter series
  • My most preferred genre is fantasy adventure
  • I like visual novels and animes but am not into mangalie, even if not, you should try them someday :D

Zalor

• I am from the United States.
  • My father is not from the United States.
  • My mother is not from the United States.

Eclipsed

• I usually go to bed around 2 AM lie, according to my research, zebras don't sleep 'cos they have to constantly fear Liohns

Shhhhhh :ph34r:

The last thing im not sure of is...do FinalChaos realy hate Harry potter that much? <_<

1. What genre is Harry potter? :sachi:

2. Name your favorite thing of this genre.

3. Why not?

1. Fantasy, adventure and supernatural(I consider wizard-stuff to fall into supernatural) for the most part.

2. Don't really have a particular favourite(Harry Potter and Eragon are both pretty good ones though), just that I'm easily satisfied with anything of this genre than others.

3. No idea, my enjoyment of manga isn't as high as that of anime or vns. Probably because I didn't read much comics as a child.

The last thing im not sure of is...do FinalChaos really hate Harry potter that much? <_<

What?! Me and hate Harry Potter ??? 

Note: Fixed spelling of realy->really. Muh eyes don't like them wavy red lines.