Goodbye, Naruto [Chapter 700+10 discussion] [SPOILERS]

Mugi

Man, i've been with Naruto since it first aired in the US, and have been enjoying it ever since. Granted, I stuck to reading the second part and only really watched a few episodes of Shippuden, but i'm sure i'll get around to that at some point. Onto this chapter though, I thought it was a pretty great way to end the series. I loved that they decided to focus on Sarada instead of Boruto for this little miniseries, though I do with we saw at least a little of Naruto's daughter, or some of the other children in general. Part of me feels like this was too short, and that there needs to be more so I can see all of the new generation, but oh well (i'm sure it'll happen at some point, either in another miniseries or in the movie). This chapter tied everything up in a neat little bow, and hey, looks like Sasuke isn't that shitty of a father after all. Anyways, Sarada is one of my favorite characters now, and i'm hyped to play as her in Storm 4. What do you guys think about this chapter? 

*SPOILERS ahead, but i gues it is given?*   I was expecting a SakuraxSasuke kiss at the end to make Sarada even happier, but oh well, a forehead poke to his little daughter is a good enough too. Also i always knew Suigetsu messd up with DNA analisys...its just...cmon...its friggin Suigetsu....I also like how Kabuto is now a head of exactly the same orphanage (well atleast i think it is the same)

And the character wise, i am still interested more in Boruto (the movie incomin) case it looks to me like what if Naruto had a mentality of Neji.

Sarada's rant in Chapter 700+8 about how she was gonna abandon the village and how she has no family and Naruto doesn't understand anything made me laugh. 

Girl you need to read Naruto :sachi:

That was pretty funny, don't know if it was as funny as Shin pissing himself after seeing Kurama though :makina:

*SPOILERS ahead, but i gues it is given?*   I was expecting a SakuraxSasuke kiss at the end to make Sarada even happier, but oh well, a forehead poke to his little daughter is a good enough too. Also i always knew Suigetsu messd up with DNA analisys...its just...cmon...its friggin Suigetsu....I also like how Kabuto is now a head of exactly the same orphanage (well atleast i think it is the same)

And the character wise, i am still interested more in Boruto (the movie incomin) case it looks to me like what if Naruto had a mentality of Neji.

Sarada's hairstle is freakin awesome......

^saracasm btw.

I really want to see Naruto's daughter story too. And i hope in the movie there will some Brother X Sister relationship(Not romance) going on.

IMO it will be kinda retarded if they kinda ignore her.

I have yet to finish the miniseries, but yeah Naruto was an awesome ride. Towards the end I was fearing they wouldn't show who would end up with whom, but low and behold, the creators finally gave us what we've been waiting for since the very first episodes...

And I'm not sure if it's just me, but Burito (can't get over how funny that name is) feels like a spoiled kid to me.

I have yet to finish the miniseries, but yeah Naruto was an awesome ride. Towards the end I was fearing they wouldn't show who would end up with whom, but low and behold, the creators finally gave us what we've been waiting for since the very first episodes...

And I'm not sure if it's just me, but Burito (can't get over how funny that name is) feels like a spoiled kid to me.

I think you mean Boruto. But either way yeah it's stupid, and the english version is Bolt. I mean, come on..Bolt?..

Lol and some people were saying Naruto Gaiden would turn into a full series. Tsk tsk.

I was hoping they'd show us more of Boruto and other characters, don't know why Salada got the spotlight. Guess we'll have more in the movie.

I thought Chocho's journey to find her real dad was much better. :Kappa:

In the end Salada never discovered Karen wasn't her real mom huh, well that's a bummer, but good for her to finally accept her parents.

I really liked the Naruto manga, the anime doesn't do it any justice, but the original story is actually pretty fun to read and it's a bit sad to see it end, but at least they won't stretch it to hell like the anime did.