Anime Charas that share your birthday~~

Monmon

January 12th

I have Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, Elle Vianno from Gundam ZZ and Ichirou Mihara from Angelic Layer.

Oh wow, Shiko's bday is the day before mine.

But yea also January 13th so:

Hirano Hasegawa from Milky Holmes

Hasegawa.Hirano.full.383775.jpg

Makina Irisu from Grisaia

makina_8500.jpg

Cornelia li Britannia from Code Geass

Cornelia.Li.Britannia.314395.jpg

October 6th. 

tumblr_inline_mlma818cHz1qz4rgp.png

But yea also January 13th so:

Cornelia li Britannia from Code Geass

Cornelia.Li.Britannia.314395.jpg

Coool~, I like those two.   :)

Mine is July 1.  

The only character I actually know is Takashi Natsume from Book of Friends anime.  That makes me happy~ because he's actually a character I really like  ^_^ (even has the same blood type as me!)

NatsumeScreen.jpg

Orphaned at an early age, Natsume was passed on from relative to relative. His ability to see and communicate with ayakashi isolated him from both family and friends throughout his childhood. He was labeled as a 'liar' and 'attention seeker' for trying to tell others about the ayakashi, and his attempts to run away from the youkai had them calling him insane. Natsume then became reclusive in order to try to lead a relatively “normal” life with people. Eventually, he was passed on to the Fujiwaras, a middle-aged couple from his father's side of the family. In contrast to the relatives before, they genuinely care for Natsume, and he loves them in return. He does not want to cause them any trouble, so the ayakashi problem remains secret.

Natsume's incredibly strong spiritual power allows him to actually hit and hurt youkai. He develops friendships with youkai and exorcists alike, though the interest of many is to use him to their advantage. In the anime, Natsume is more cheery and good-natured, while in the manga, he is slightly more dismal and short-tempered, especially toward Nyanko-sensei.

Other characters I have the same birthday with

Tokyo Ghoul - Touka Kirishima

8fd5fa3d363daeedde6240ae3ca164ab_480.jpg

Starry Sky - Suzuya Tohzuki

75381.jpg

Hetalia Axis Powers - Canada

51632.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Feb 11. Did this with a friend once, but this list seems more comprehensive than the one we used. He had Illya, I get basically no-one.  :wafuu:

There's Japan from Hetalia, but I haven't seen it. Pretty slim pickings, I guess the best from what anime I've seen would Misora.

April 7th.

Izumi Nase from Kyoukai no Kanata

izumi_nase__kyoukai_no_kanata__by_dvx69-

A few others that I know are Sumire Asou (ef - a tale of memories), Kotarou Amon (Tokyo Ghoul), Youka Ichijou (AKB0048), Jean (SnK), Muramasa (Senran Kagura), Yona (Akatsuki no Yona), and Rumi Wakui (THE IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls).

Also, out of them all, about 3 are idols.

I'm so fabulous.