The Fantastic Video Game Screenshots Thread!

eclipsezero

One simple rule:

1. This IS a screenshot thread, therefore, no need to keep any of your pictures in a spoiler. If you have issues viewing tons of pictures at once due to poor internet, I would suggest staying away from this thread :V

So yeah, basically share any amazing/hilarious screenshots you have taken ingame or seen somewhere, feel free to discuss them and stuff.

Here's a couple to start the thread off, game is a modded Fallout 3, not mine:

S2Emr.jpg

aFS1e.jpg

Will soon post some of my own screenies from a modded Oblivion, which I am gonna start playing soon AKA GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE D:

Took four(two different versions of the same shot) screens from the very beginning glimpse of Cyrodill, when you come out of the sewers.

One version has SweetFX enabled, the other doesn't. Opinions are welcome :V Could probably look a LOT better, but I am playing on a laptop sooo V:

SweetFX Enabled

2hqz5lt.png

sl3brc.png

Without SweetFX

34hxgli.jpg

2hxsgfm.png

Took four(two different versions of the same shot) screens from the very beginning glimpse of Cyrodill, when you come out of the sewers.

One version has SweetFX enabled, the other doesn't. Opinions are welcome :V Could probably look a LOT better, but I am playing on a laptop sooo V:

SweetFX Enabled

2hqz5lt.png

sl3brc.png

Without SweetFX

34hxgli.jpg

2hxsgfm.png

So realistic its boring to look at.

Why does it look like someone used the embossed filter on them?

I have no clue what the embossed filter is >>;

Just used bleachbypass, Color Mood, Light Shafts, Obsharpen, some anti-alias(MDLAA or something IDK), Vignette aaaand that's it I think, all of it via OBGE 3.1.

Though for gameplay purposes I just use bleach, color mood and light shafts.

@Kuu

How is Oblivion realistic I don't get it D:

@Tay

Danke! Gonna answer your PM in a bit, need to re-check all my mods and stuff first >3>;

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Adventures of The Fuwanovel, as told by FTL

Time to leave the comforts of the hanger to save the Federation

7SlG3xP.jpg

Woah... we actually made it. It was actually uneventful leading up to this point.

kjvCcNh.jpg

The Fuwanovel meets its doom. Canas died in the cockpit trying to fend off enemy rebels. sanahtlig died trying to put out a fire in the weapons room. Rakushun and Steven were cowards and just hung out in the med bay (because my O2 was gone too).

0rSYDgX.jpg