The Fantastic Video Game Screenshots Thread!

eclipsezero

I'm in the Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Beta, so I thought it would be cool to show you what the revamped game is like. These were my final moments in phase 3 of the beta before the character wipe.

Meeee.jpg

I'm pretty cute eh.

cool.jpg

Some cool dude in armour I saw.

me_and_my_buddy.jpg

Me and my buddy, AFK guy. No, I did not plan on him closing his eyes during the split-second it took to take the picture.

I mean... He wouldn't dare violate me... would he?

WHY AM I BLUSHING!?!

After 14 hours of gameplay, I finally did it in Kerbal Space Program. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. After setting up an orbit, I realized the orbit was too low, and I was falling back into Earth (Kerbin). I used a second burn, and the second to last stage of my rocket to quickly set up a trajectory towards the Moon (Mun). I had to use landing fuel for the last half of the final burn, and to begin landing. I ran out of fuel while landing causing me to crash into the surface of the Mun as around 25m/s. The landing gear and landing rockets were all destroyed, but the command capsule survived the crash landing.

I landed Kerbals on the Mun, alive, for the first time in my space program. The Lunar Bat V will go down in history.

gCopOWw.jpg

25TLaAh.jpg

After 14 hours of gameplay, I finally did it in Kerbal Space Program. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. After setting up an orbit, I realized the orbit was too low, and I was falling back into Earth (Kerbin). I used a second burn, and the second to last stage of my rocket to quickly set up a trajectory towards the Moon (Mun). I had to use landing fuel for the last half of the final burn, and to begin landing. I ran out of fuel while landing causing me to crash into the surface of the Mun as around 25m/s. The landing gear and landing rockets were all destroyed, but the command capsule survived the crash landing.

I landed Kerbals on the Mun, alive, for the first time in my space program. The Lunar Bat V will go down in history.

gCopOWw.jpg

25TLaAh.jpg

but can you bring them home?

• 1 month later...

Sent an unmanned probe to Dune (Mars) for the second time. Unlike the first attempt, this mission was a resounding success. The next mission will actually land on the surface, followed by a manned mission. This was the first attempt using a new rocket build which carries more than enough fuel to get to other planets and land. Not sure about returning though.

DCUbopR.jpg

XuiS1kb.jpg

eMiBprg.jpg

Cx0P0Pf.jpg

5ZT8SdL.jpg

• 4 months later...

2iqbbqg.jpg

30djfq1.jpg

oaumg4.jpg

Mods/ENB used:

Phinix Natural ENB: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24235/?

Skyrim HD 2K Textures(Lite, could probably use the full version, but I am more than ok with this.)

W.A.T.E.R

SkyFalls + SkyMills(Also the recommended Distance Overhaul on the same page)

Climates of Tamriel

SkyUI
Quality World Map

And that's about all the graphic mods I use IIRC. Also, the ENB I am using enhances the game's looks without changing the mood and atmosphere of  vanilla Skyrim, which is perfect for me. You can sometimes forget that you are using an ENB even, it's perfect <3

Though you will be able to tell the difference if you turn it off. It's also not performance intensive, and I can actually use it in normal gameplay perfectly, I haven't experienced ANY slowdowns thus far.

Gameplay mods I use are

Frostfall

ASIS(Spells and potions)

Duel Combat Realism(MASSIVELY improves vanilla combat without sacrificing the vanilla feel or adding new animations. Need to play with it to see the difference, videos are not a good reference)

Apocalypse Spells

Magic Duel Reborn

T3ndos Skyrim Redone(Main, Survivalism, Standing Stones, Races)

Immersive Patrols

Civil War Overhaul

Dragon Combat Overhaul

Deadly Dragons

Druid Essentials

Wrath of Nature

Better Vampires

Moonlight Tales + Werewolf Mastery

Run for your lives! + When vampires attack

Convenient Horses

Ulimate Follower Overhaul(Considering switching to Amazing Follower Tweaks)

SSME(Skyrim Startup Memory Editor)
Skyrim Optimization

Wet and Cold

Acquisitive Soul Gems

Dynamic Loot

Harvest Overhaul

Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement

Better Stealth AI + Stealth Kills/Perks for Followers(Perks/Kills are two different mods BTW)

Cloaks of Skyrim

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

Training Dummies and Targets

Smart Cast

Dance of Death

Every single mod listed here can be easily found on Nexus, which is why I didn't bother linking every one.

Also, it's much easier to install mods if you use either Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager.

Using BOSS to organize load orders helps a bit as well, though you might still need to do some fine tuning yourself, which isn't hard, just read up on it a bit :3