Looking for a VN that has a lot of jealously related to the plot

D4Rk_Owl

I'll recommand Princess Evangile. I don't know if this fits with what you're looking for but I finished the common route and it has quite some jelousy in it.

Yeah I'll also say that go for this one. Although the only routes that have Jealousy as part of the story are Rise's and Chiho's. That being said, it's only part of it and not the main conflict, I think.

I'll recommand Princess Evangile. I don't know if this fits with what you're looking for but I finished the common route and it has quite some jelousy in it.

I'm actually just about to download it, thanks.

School Days HQ :sachi:

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi would be perfect. You propably want TL'ed titles, though. If so, School Days has preety much everything you're looking for.

I heard that the heroines there becomes quite messed up, is it really good?

Edit: Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi is not translated yet  :conspiracy:

I was thinking about it, but there are relatively few translated ones that meet your requirements.  The 'jealousy boom' was between 2011-2013, so charage from that time are more likely to fulfill your fantasies, but none of the ones that came to mind are translated...  There is usually at least one insanely jealous character in a given charage/moege, but traditional love triangles have been dying out for quite some time.

Edit: I should say 'the more recent jealousy boom' to be accurate.  There has been a trend recently for decreasing the jealousy level in heroines in the last two or three years, and more and more VNs are just outright avoiding the kind of comical conflicts between heroines that were almost universal just a few years ago.  It is a bit depressing, actually.

I was thinking about it, but there are relatively few translated ones that meet your requirements.  The 'jealousy boom' was between 2011-2013, so charage from that time are more likely to fulfill your fantasies, but none of the ones that came to mind are translated...  There is usually at least one insanely jealous character in a given charage/moege, but traditional love triangles have been dying out for quite some time.

Edit: I should say 'the more recent jealousy boom' to be accurate.  There has been a trend recently for decreasing the jealousy level in heroines in the last two or three years, and more and more VNs are just outright avoiding the kind of comical conflicts between heroines that were almost universal just a few years ago.  It is a bit depressing, actually.

I just really wanted the heroines to face each off not like, just because the MC has a girl he already likes or he has a girlfriend already they just give up. I want it to be more dramatic, you know? Well, school days is more like this in a sense haha  :sleep: