What visual Novels do you want to buy/do you own?

Physically; 

Kira Kira (English).

Go Go Nippon (English).

Kud Wafter All Ages Edition.

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni.

Da Capo III.

Steins Gate 8-Bit.

Da Capo Girl's Symphony.

Starry Sky in Winter.

Digitally;

Kansei/Jansei/Ect.

Cherry High Comedy Club.

War of Human Tanks.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni..

IMHHW.

I have a rather odd collection. I'm thinking about ordering Flyable Hearts and Eden* from Amazon Japan if my wallet can suffer it. 

I checked Mandarake since I often find older game there, but they don't seem to have it unfortunately.  The only Quartett! related things I could find are the visual fan book, figures, and some doujinshi.  I'll PM you a link if I ever see it in my VN purchasing quest.

edit :  It seems there is an option to request a sold out item on paletweb.com, but their asking price for Quartett! is ungodly. (174$!!!)

Thanks man, It's a real shame Littlewitch went out of business, (It's also a shame I'm not wealthy enough to afford spending $174 on a single game). I may settle for a fan book, as it's the art that really interests me in Quartett. 

I can't see the concept from buying Visual novels, and it seems like some of you spent a shit ton of money on them.

I don't think it's that difficult to grasp. Some people are simply collectors and others enjoy supporting the things they enjoy.

I can't see the concept from buying Visual novels, and it seems like some of you spent a shit ton of money on them.

I think its a good idea to buy them whenever you can to support the creators, though a lot are pretty hard/expensive to obtain.

I have a handful of localised ones that I got from JAST or JList, such as Yumina, Kana Imouto , Demonbane, I haven't played most of them yet but like owning them. I also own the Japanese copies of both Higurashi games as well as Rei that I got for dirt cheap somewhere and both Higanbana games.

Preordered Steins;Gate from Rightstuf.com, profiting from the 33% off sale that ends in less than an hour.  40$ instead of 60$.  I kinda hate how I always end up paying more for shipping from the US to Canada than it usualy costs me from Japan, have no choice of shipping service, and almost always get customs fees when importing from the US. (Never once had customs fees on any of my many japanese imports.)

Preordered Steins;Gate from Rightstuf.com, profiting from the 33% off sale that ends in less than an hour.  40$ instead of 60$.  I kinda hate how I always end up paying more for shipping from the US to Canada than it usualy costs me from Japan, have no choice of shipping service, and almost always get customs fees when importing from the US. (Never once had customs fees on any of my many japanese imports.)

I was speaking to the postman (casual chatter to deflect from the "what's in this box" line of conversation) and he said its because English speaking postal services generally don't check custom declarations in languages that don't use the latin alphabet. All they look at is the "contents" field.

I was speaking to the postman (casual chatter to deflect from the "what's in this box" line of conversation) and he said its because English speaking postal services generally don't check custom declarations in languages that don't use the latin alphabet. All they look at is the "contents" field.

Makes sense I guess.  I just found it weird that I usualy paid more when ordering from our closest neighbor, though I can afford it so it's ok.

Also, I think the house a pretty big commitment already. ;)  Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased too many that I don't wanna list them down. :|

I have a private list on vndb though, for the sole purpose of tracking my VNs and monthly releases when I do not have enough money to buy them.

Speaking of which my latest purchase is Cocoro@Function and Monobeno -happy end-

Pre-ordered:

- Steins;Gate - Limited Edition

What I physically own:

- Da Capo - Limited Edition

- Demonbane

- Higurashi and Higurashi Kai

- Kara no Shoujo - Limited Edition

- Koihime Musou

- Umineko Chiru

What I digitally own:

- Demon Master Chris

- Ef - the first tale

- Ef - the latter tale

- EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games

- Otoboku - Maidens Are Falling for Me!

- Ruby Striker (Bought this one just to support the developers)

I have physical copies of Aselia the Eternal, Koihime Musou, Princess Waltz, My Girlfriend is the President, 999, No Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Deardrops (Limited), and Yumina the Ethereal.

I also have softs of TickTack and Fading Hearts (mistake). Currently I'm looking forward to the Stein's;Gate limited edition (EEEEEEE!).

• 2 weeks later...

So, did anybody who pre-ordered Kara no Shoujo Limited Edition get any sign of life from MangaGamer?  I pre-ordered day one, game was supposed to ship on the 9th, and still no shipping confirmation.   :wacko:  I just e-mailed customer support to ask them what's up.

I also pre-ordered Kara no Shoujo and didn't receive yet any shipping confirmation.

They said that they'll send the tracking information by contacting their customer care support.