nazuna screenshots pack

Guest Aaeru

If I can ask, Aaeru, why do you like this character even though the game is average?

Just because the majority thinks the game is average doesn't mean she does as well. Also, it is possible to love a character from a game that you don't think is the best. It's happened to me before.

Just because the majority thinks the game is average doesn't mean she does as well. Also, it is possible to love a character from a game that you don't think is the best. It's happened to me before.

True, but she's said she didn't really like the game as much as she thought she would (from her blog). Liking a character from a mediocre game has happened to me as well, but I was just curious since I know next-to-nothing about HareTen.

True, but she's said she didn't really like the game as much as she thought she would (from her blog). Liking a character from a mediocre game has happened to me as well, but I was just curious since I know next-to-nothing about HareTen.

Yeah I was going to ask the same thing, I recall her saying the game wasn't that great on IRC as well.

actually i was using the character avatar long long before the game came out ...

and then i dont know why, i didnt think about changing avatar for a while, and then i tried changing once, and it didn't feel right.

so im kinda stuck with it

actually i was using the character avatar long long before the game came out ...

and then i dont know why, i didnt think about changing avatar for a while, and then i tried changing once, and it didn't feel right.

so im kinda stuck with it

Don't change it, it would be like cutting off your face and running around without skin O.o

• 1 month later...