[Discussion] Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan

eclipsezero

I am just glad that Erin

remembered about the basement

. I was beginning to think that they were going to completely forget about it till the very end. I wonder what is in it? I have my theories, and if it is true, i am sad to say the show will decline a bit in my eyes. Especially if

it is whatever made Erin able to transform. So now we have humans turning into Titans to kill Titans? ehhh....I honestly dont want to see Sasha become one

I am just glad that Erin

remembered about the basement

. I was beginning to think that they were going to completely forget about it till the very end. I wonder what is in it? I have my theories, and if it is true, i am sad to say the show will decline a bit in my eyes. Especially if

it is whatever made Erin able to transform. So now we have humans turning into Titans to kill Titans? ehhh....I honestly dont want to see Sasha become one

Maybe just me, but are we gonna find out Titans were once just humans, that got changed by this method??

Maybe just me, but are we gonna find out Titans were once just humans, that got changed by this method??

I could easily see this whole mess being a human experiment gone horribly wrong. I also wouldn't be surprised if people at the very core of the fortress/city were hiding something about it and the world's past.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched episode 11. This show has gone from being amazing, to being really good, to being just cool, and now it's just stupid as hell. I still won't drop it, but I've never felt so disappointed over any anime like I do this one.

Sadly I agree. Talk about turning to crap. It's sad

Another episode and I'm now rethinking my pledge to not drop this show. If nothing else, it may go on hold for a while because

Not a damned thing happens for the 4th episode in a row.

When I found out that this show was ghoing to be 25 episodes I was happy. But that was before I realized that they would shove filler down our throats.

Im done watching this as they air. I think im going to wait till the season is complete and marathon it in one go. Very dissapointed with the last few episodes.

• 1 month later...

Ah, Shingeki no Kyojin, it's everywhere now. Personally, I didn't read the manga when I started, but I spoiled myself a few things now. When I began watching, it was superb. I loved the setting and the feeling of despair. The OST and animation is amazing too. But as the new episodes piled up, it went a bit downhill for me.

For few reasons, but the one that I really didn't like is the human transformation into Titans, with hax power and whatnot.

It slowly started to fade from drama and suspense to shonen type of show. It's still good and I eagerly watch every new episode, but it's not that ''out of this world awesome'' which makes people go crazy about it.

• 1 month later...

Holy flip. THERE ARE TWO SECONDS AFTER THE CREDITS (Final Episode) WHICH WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.*

(End of caps lock. See this thread: I've got CR guest passes if you want access right now to the final episode).

*Unless, of course, you've read the manga.

For a while, "while" having yet to be determined but probably not more than a few season. This last episode totally called for a second season since almost nothing was solved nor revealed. Staff wants to do a second season but it hasn't been green lit yet. Considering the sells are through the roof it's likely to happen.

I'm probably switching on the manga though. I'll miss the awesome animation and the Sawano soundtrack. =<

I honestly find the show getting more and more silly with each new plot twist. The finale was fun to watch, but the revelation at the end was just.... there. I won't be reading the manga mainly because I don't find the story good enough to warrent me doing that. I'll certainly watch a season 2 because I do love the presentation of the anime. 

WE'RE TRYING, ELDIN. You set the bar so high, though...

Edit: So what did you think?

i would have different thoughts had i not read your post before watching the episode. as it was, at the end i was all "huh. that's a thing that just happened."

while i won't lie and say i saw it coming, i knew something was coming and it kind of killed any surprise that would have been. i did expect something to happen that would hint at a second season, and that was not it. i was right about annie, though, so at least there's that.

edit: it's not that the bar is too high, you guys just can't tell where it's set because i keep taking it down to beat people with. it's not unlike ryoji's chain of command; it's the chain he goes and gets to beat me with until i realize who knows more about anime around these parts.

Sorry for semi-spoiling. That's lame. I wasn't thinking.

edit: it's not that the bar is too high, you guys just can't tell where it's set because i keep taking it down to beat people with. it's not unlike ryoji's chain of command; it's the chain he goes and gets to beat me with until i realize who knows more about anime around these parts.

This comment is in a league of its own.