Sengoku Rance Cheat Engine help.

mitchhamilton

so i wanna fully experience Sengoku Rance. by this i mean view all the cg's, witness special events, get all the endings, etc etc, but i realize that in order to do this i need to use cheats. well, maybe not "need to use" im sure its still possible to do all these things without them but ive already put so many hours and retries into it that it feels like only a dream at this point. i keep getting the same ending (intentionally) just doing different things so i can gain more of those points that you can use when you start new game+ but i dont get any new ones. even if i complete new events on that one list i still dont get any new ones. so ive thrown my hands in the air and decided to just use a cheat engine. the game is fun but there are points where im just like "Please just lose so i can conquer your country and witness a new event and gain some new allies, before nobunaga kills you."

what i want to know mostly is the cheat to increase troop size. i think that one would be the most useful. i cant find a decent tutorial on how to properly use it so someone could explain to me how it works or lead me to a decent tutorial, that would be great. and if there are any other useful cheats out there, please dont be shy and share.

also, i know im a wimp and im taking the easy way out and i should play the game properly but SCREW THAT!! im playing kamidori alchemy meister for the 3rd time and i still have two more playthroughs to go because ive been playing that properly.

This isnt for Cheat Engine, its more for another program that is used for cheating in these games.

Should let you alter just about everything you could ever want.

SpoilerAL will help alot and has a file specifically for it.

Sengoku Rance SpoilerAL Program+File

https://mega.co.nz/#!HdBAlYCD!CstTQuoWatTVJn1LVNi16EtswFP7CBb_lLQEYXxbBao

Now i need a tutorial on how to use this!? Why you do this?

If you just want to increase troop size I can recommend starting with the item

Popularity staff. It increases the troop with 20 of that unit every turn.

Otherwise I recommend using all units and be effective with your money. I never experience problem with money. My problem is rather I keep maxing my National power so I can't increase my troops. But I tend to keep all of my units below 1k anyway. Maybe a few foot soldiers/some warrior unit over 1k troops. 

I don't know anything about a cheating engine sadly. But I can help you with tips. 

after i was unable to use the one you gave me, i then used another SpoilerAL found on hongfire. the very same one you just sent me. :D

still couldnt use it properly, despite following the tutorial. then i went to one of the links that guy provided and followed that to no avail. something was just wrong with mine despite following the tutorial.

Just search for the max troop count in memory, then increase it in-game, do a next search with the new value and you should find it. If there's still multiple either increase it in-game and do another search, or just individually test a few if there's <10 or something manageable.

if you want to change power with cheat engine.

1. Save

2. Enter amount of power you have and search with Scan Type: Exact Value and Value Type: All

3. Do the development in some city

4. Enter new value in cheat engine 

5. Load and repeat till you are left with couple of results

Same goes for any other thing in game.

Also here is translated SpoilerAL and Sengoku Rance cheats.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3pfiqya83vavk52/SpoilerAL.rar

1. Open SpoilerAL and Sengoku Rance

2. In SpoilerAL window click "Location of the SSG file" find the file inside the SpoilerAL folder which is called MAIN55.ssg

3. Double click "Sengoku Rance" inside SpoilerAL window

4. Click "ver1.03/.04"

5. Click what you want to edit then click "Operation" on right side

6. Enter amount you want in this calculator like thing and then click chinese letters(it above BS on calculator)

7. Enjoy  :D

I don't know if I made it overcomplicated by trying to make it simpler.

so i wanna fully experience Sengoku Rance. by this i mean view all the cg's, witness special events, get all the endings, etc etc, but i realize that in order to do this i need to use cheats. well, maybe not "need to use" im sure its still possible to do all these things without them but ive already put so many hours and retries into it that it feels like only a dream at this point. i keep getting the same ending (intentionally) just doing different things so i can gain more of those points that you can use when you start new game+ but i dont get any new ones. even if i complete new events on that one list i still dont get any new ones. so ive thrown my hands in the air and decided to just use a cheat engine. the game is fun but there are points where im just like "Please just lose so i can conquer your country and witness a new event and gain some new allies, before nobunaga kills you."

what i want to know mostly is the cheat to increase troop size. i think that one would be the most useful. i cant find a decent tutorial on how to properly use it so someone could explain to me how it works or lead me to a decent tutorial, that would be great. and if there are any other useful cheats out there, please dont be shy and share.

also, i know im a wimp and im taking the easy way out and i should play the game properly but SCREW THAT!! im playing kamidori alchemy meister for the 3rd time and i still have two more playthroughs to go because ive been playing that properly.