Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

guys is there any other requirement for  adv warp magic? i have warp magic at lvl 6 and i cant see, lvl up or use adv warp magic

i am at lvl 9 renown 390, and still at 2nd dungeon

nvm i rank up to grunt commander and now i am able to learn adv warp magic

regarding girl human recruits, you can do save exploit btw.

say you have already killed 200 of the three basic units (warrior/thief/wizard) and they join you at lv 1.

all you have to do is trigger the event at Rakia's shop in at every 3 level increment. lvl 4, lv 7, lv 10 and so on.

i have all three in my party ( battle set or not doesnt matter ) at level 1. then i leveled Darx to lv 4 (1 + 3 levels) go back from quest and save at the " TRAVEL ROOM " (if you save in Darx's room, the event might overlap with other event and you have to run dungeon again to redo the trigger). then go to RAKIA's SHOP ( don't go to Darks room, same reason apply ) to trigger the event untill the units you want shows up. and this is the annoying part, but not so much. cause the unit you may get could be the duplicate unit you already have (worst case, another warrior/thief/wizard). all you have to do is load the save and go to RAKIA's SHOP again to re- trgger the event untill you get the unit you want.

note that ANY OF GIRLS UNIT MIGHT APPEAR AT THE EVENT. you don't actually have to unlock the prison, nor need to encounter/kill 200 of the said units to recruit.

and it is recommended to trigger all current available events in your current renown rank before reaching the " 3 levels cap ". ( to trigger the some random events, do " cleaning quest " and go back to either dark's room or rakia's shop - most event at rakia's shop tho - ) so you don't have to worry about event overlap. (but then again, i think that annoying shop discount event might still appear and interrupt the recruit event)

save here after doing any quest.

2iut4ys.jpg

go to rakia's shop and trigger the event

2qn3w3r.jpg

load save untill you get the unit you want

j7g2mc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a noob and I don't want no trouble. :v

I just joined the forum because of this cool game, and I've been following this thread for almost two weeks now. Finished the game last night (rushed the story after I "lost valuable things") so now here are some questions:

0) Why was the game even called Bunny Black? :v I see no context clues lol

1) Kept a save from before I rushed to end the game. Now that I can create NG+ at max difficulty, is there any point in going back, getting a damn wizard girl (and hopefully more), finishing Dragon's Lair and/or Devil's Gate, before I try to go for NG+?

2) Should I also grind for King status (and maybe some LV90+ units) before NG+? I think the reason I'm missing some scenes is because I'm not high enough in rank? (Dungeon Midboss, 6500+ renown iirc) I know I still missed some female adventurers, and Cass. I got one Ayaka scene so far.

I'm okay with grinds or whatever so don't hold back on your suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone :) ,I would ask for a little help for this game, which I downloaded a few months ago but only recently I had the time to play seriously.

I would like ask if anyone can help me with a problem I am having since I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10; With Windows 7 the game worked perfectly but now, when active the full screen in the game options, the game continues to work in window mode :( ; I tried to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 and with administrator privileges, but there was no improvement.

someone could give me  some ideas to try to fix this issue?  :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

On the topic of upgrading to a higher class of monster...

It's definitely not worth it if you only plan on playing the game one time.  However, if you plan on multiple playthroughs bringing them over via NG+, or want to challenge a higher difficulty level, it is something to consider.  While it isn't a massive difference, the higher classes of monsters have higher maximum stats.  I have tested this by comparing Rock Hawk to Roc Drill and Slasher to Cleaver at level 99 on the same playthrough.  In both cases the last version of the monster class had the highest maximum stats.

Playing this right now. The Charisma Tree skills are pretty much mandatory given how wide spread the benefits are.

Right Now I got 10 in every healing skill and am trying to figure out whether or not to go Ranged/Slashing or Blunt/Magic. I just fluked out and got my hands on a staff with 25 int but ignored it after I realized that int has no effect on healing for some strange reason. I'm thinking I should go Ranged and max the skills in that, and have Slashings single target basic skill maxed because when I started the game I found a cursed sword with 20 attack power on my second mission and more or less bulldozed all the samurai/warriors in one shot. I'm thinking if I go physical damage now I can single target shoot down all the priests/wizards/students/thiefs and Ninjas that appear in the back ranks before my team chainsaws them to pieces. I'm level 42 because I powerleveled on the demon hunt missions a couple times, the storyline missions I'm currently dealing with all go down like jokes so I'm pretty sure I overleveled while trying to get my hands on a good Dagger/Shuriken.

Seems like Slashing is the best bet for single target physical type damage, and my save reloads of magic didn't really impress me either way. Having fun though, just wish I could fire troops instead of having them clutter my UI when they already showed off they were useless.

Just went ranged, and I got no idea how this is happening but Volley is hitting for somewhere between four and five times as much damage as a regular attack.

I got no idea how this is how the game figures out two attacks on one target equals out to, but whatever, I got a move that can instantly kill everything that isn't a midboss. Even midbosses go down to the deep red when I hit them with it now so I'm purposely farming them to see if they got any good drops.

Magic seems incredibly weak except as a means of grinding out swarms of enemies it seems. Dunno how you'd do decent damage if you went hard on trying to use it.

I think I'm pretty much almost done, seems like I'm nearing the end though I'm completely overleveled either way since I kept returning to the Demon and Dragon zones hoping to get something cool out of their boxes. After this last run in the Dragon Zone I'll be probably sitting at level 99.

Hi, I'm a noob and I don't want no trouble. :v

I just joined the forum because of this cool game, and I've been following this thread for almost two weeks now. Finished the game last night (rushed the story after I "lost valuable things") so now here are some questions:

0) Why was the game even called Bunny Black? :v I see no context clues lol

1) Kept a save from before I rushed to end the game. Now that I can create NG+ at max difficulty, is there any point in going back, getting a damn wizard girl (and hopefully more), finishing Dragon's Lair and/or Devil's Gate, before I try to go for NG+?

2) Should I also grind for King status (and maybe some LV90+ units) before NG+? I think the reason I'm missing some scenes is because I'm not high enough in rank? (Dungeon Midboss, 6500+ renown iirc) I know I still missed some female adventurers, and Cass. I got one Ayaka scene so far.

I'm okay with grinds or whatever so don't hold back on your suggestions.

0) It was originally going to be a Bible Black simulator with you in the Kitami role, with you dominating and raping girls at your high school who also happened to have part time jobs as bunny girl.  Then one guy had another idea, and somebody else had another idea, and another idea, and the whole game went in a different direction.  Or it could have something to do with the 6 years of English all people take in school has jack shit to do with understanding or using the slightest bit of English.  I prefer the former, because I want to play that game.

1) Wizard girl no (the human characters suck as a rule), Dragon's Lair and Devil's Gate yes because finishing each lets you bring one more character into NG+ when you beat the game.  The boss in Dragon's Lair respawns forever and is the best source experience in the game for time invested.

2) I just gave you one that's already in the thread.  How to get the prison scenes, Ayaka scenes are Cass scenes are well covered in this thread.  RTFF.  :)

Hi everyone, i just started this game recently and i realised i suck at it. im playing on the lowest difficulty level. Can anyone help me on this? Im having trouble completing jobs after cleaning and scouting a few times as the yellow mobs keep appearing and they are pretty hard to kill. Also, what monsters should i hire and stay with so that i can easily breeze through the first few maps? after reaching renown 110 plus im having trouble proceeding on. Any help or detailed guide as to what i should do is appreciated! thanks! 

Hi everyone, i just started this game recently and i realised i suck at it. im playing on the lowest difficulty level. Can anyone help me on this? Im having trouble completing jobs after cleaning and scouting a few times as the yellow mobs keep appearing and they are pretty hard to kill. Also, what monsters should i hire and stay with so that i can easily breeze through the first few maps? after reaching renown 110 plus im having trouble proceeding on. Any help or detailed guide as to what i should do is appreciated! thanks! 

Seriously?  Did you even read the first the post in this thread?

Here's a hint for everyone with a post that goes something along the lines of "durr, me am no good at the playing of the game."  READ THE THREAD.  This is most comprehensive information on this game available in English.  Your question has already been answered.  Don't expect help from others if you are too lazy to make an effort at helping yourself first.     

Seriously?  Did you even read the first the post in this thread?

Here's a hint for everyone with a post that goes something along the lines of "durr, me am no good at the playing of the game."  READ THE THREAD.  This is most comprehensive information on this game available in English.  Your question has already been answered.  Don't expect help from others if you are too lazy to make an effort at helping yourself first.     

Calm down lol, Of course i've read the first post and have followed it as closely as i can. Perhaps it was my phrasing of words that was bad, what i'm asking help for is that the yellow mobs come out too quickly in the jobs i accepted before my team is strong enough to fend them off easily. I've skimmed through all the post here looking for someone with similar problems but there's no one, which is why i say i suck at it. It's my first time playing this kind of VN so you don't really have to go all sarcastic on me... Its a info/help topic thread here. Well then again its fine i guess i'll try harder. I apologise for posting an irrelevant post. Sorry ya.  

More information would definitely be needed.  After 3 runs the only part of the game I can remember with mobs of yellows (we're talking about human soldiers, right?) comes late enough in the game that you should be more than strong enough to handle it, unless you managed to progress through half of the game without killing anything and with the crappiest party configuration imaginable.   

This is very much an old school RPG and a fair amount of level building is required.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, AeonTheFirst said:

Ok i feel incredibly stupid right now but im at a complete loss, where is the save function, any help would be appreciated cheers.

Should be on the bottom right under the Options button. 

Edit: Btw you can't save during the prologue. Well anytime there's text really.

woe humanity, as the dawn of utmost humilation draws near again!
- bunnyblack 2 is almost done by now. only abit editing/qualitychecking/bugfixing/building of a patch remains, which basically means a full release ergo patch 1.0 is to be expected on january 26th. any voluntary help is still much appreciated in terms of making this a gaming-experience everyone can enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the awesome guide. Now onto BB 2 :).

My hints/notices:

*IMPORTANT. Red quests (story quests) - may disappear if ignored for too long. It happened for me in case of Ayaka, I didn't accept the quest from Job Board, and just grinded Frozen Wood and Overgrown Thicket. Quest regarding her -  was "overwritten" by the one regarding Tatsumaki - samurai guy dressed in brown. I think since I received her quest I made around twenty levels.

* The game difficulty and scaling is laughable. Played at max. At first you struggle. Around level 15 the game picks up speed, you start leveling much faster. Around level 30 only "Boss" mobs can be problematic. Pass level 40... the game becomes a joke. I am standing in a front row with a bow or dagger barely anything can touch me and my attacks deal around 600 damage easily (Quickshot for instance) for a level 85 char.

* Pick the weapon skills you want. It really doesn't matter. Consider yourself lucky if you get any super powerful weapon drops - they are probably available in New Game Plus only. To the end of the game ( I was level 85 when I finished), I was using mostly gear from store.

* There is a cheap sword - 1000 g and has 20 STR. You can buy it probably around level 30.

*Katana can be used with shield....

* Loot from magic chests is fixed. That means: the moment you loot a magic chest, the loot is already decided. You can abuse that by using 1000 gold to open chests, and then reload game and sell the chests or open the ones that contain good stuff.

* Don't be mislead by item sale prices. It may happen that a very good item will barely sell for anything - Rage mask sells for 600 g and it grants 10 STR 2 END 5 INT.

*Scenes with Lams were triggered when I found a fountain on one of Cave Bueroza levels. I didn't have lams in my party at that time.

* Enemies will move even if you are just standing in place and are turning around. Try to use strafing, so not to waste unnecessary movement (especially if you know the dungeon).

* Status effects (paralyze, blind) are pretty much only used by bosses - large creatures that take all the enemy field.

* From all status effects - I have chosen only Draining Touch and maxed its AOE version -  If it hits ( all status effects have low hit chance, only Berserk and Wither have a bit higher) it lowers damage by half, for like three attacks. Great to counter bosses (yes it affects them).

*Don't be afraid to spent skill points on different non-combat aspects, by the end of the game you will be literally swimming in them.

On 3.02.2016 at 1:19 PM, Kiyoshi said:

What do I have to do to fix the dungeon in the Mission Restore the Dungeon?

If I rembember you should just go X mark. 

• 1 month later...

Halo, I want to ask something... though it's kind of silly things, but...

I've finished my first gameplay story, after deciding 7 party members to inherit in NG+, game back to main screen right?

How do I play that 'NG+'? this is the first time I confused how to play a 'NG+' in many VN,

when I start the game through "Start", it gives me 4 difficult (like the first gameplay), is all difficult has contain NG+ feature? even though I must restart from Level 1 again?