Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

There is no benefit for swapping out your party members for the later versions. All those later versions are are palette swaps that start at a higher level than the original. If your original is already at or above the starting level of the other versions, then you shouldn't switch them out unless you really like the new color. On the other hand, if you suddenly think to yourself that a Loams would be a great addition to your specific party when you don't have one, then you might consider hiring a Rubbles instead in order to save time levelling it up.

Been playing this for a while myself, here are some things I've noticed/learnt about this game from playing (with quickfix 1.1):

- You can meet Cass and Ayaka pretty much anywhere. I've met them on extermination/hunt/map/defend/scout missions, and in the dragon/demon dungeons as random yellow encounters.

Apparently the final encounter in the demon dungeon also counts, got Cass scene after that battle

- Meeting and screwing Kateria, Slimia, Elizabeth, Maki and Liz seems to be linked to having the corresponding monster type in your party. Can't confirm with Juju, haven't met her yet.

- You actually can get the XXX books from the magic chests from enemy drops. I've gotten black and blue books, but not red ones yet.

- I suspect selling and/or hiring new units also contribute to unlocking stuff at Rakia's. Almost everytime I unlock something, it's after one of these two actions.

Now for some questions:

- What do acid traps do?

- What are the conditions to unlock Rakia scenes?

- How do I know if I've unlocked everything with Rakia? The latest unlock for me was Vampiric Dagger

Now for some questions:

- What do acid traps do?

I suspect that it will gives you a poison debuff if you open it in a dungeon, but because I always open the chests back at Darx's room, I never got any debuff, just a little damage

- What are the conditions to unlock Rakia scenes?

After Cuvar takes over and the Overlord turned into an awesome cute loli, there should be an event with Cuvar after you finish a few storyline mission (I think its after you get Meryl back and 'took down' the other two Dungeon Master (can't remember their names)), where Cuvar would reveal Rakia's demon pact and then Darx will go to Rakia and pay her a certain amount to get her to join you or get the CG, I payed 10k for her and get the CGs by going back and forth from Darx's room and Rakia's shop, someone said to pay her 5001 to actually get her to join in the party, but I haven't tried it in my 2nd playthrough.

- How do I know if I've unlocked everything with Rakia? The latest unlock for me was Vampiric Dagger

Well, yeah, its hard to tell whether we unlocked everything with Rakia or not, most of us believed that Vampiric Dagger was the last unlock.

[spoilerS] -------   Apparently the final encounter in the demon dungeon also counts, got Cass scene after that battle ------ [END SPOILERS]

- You actually can get the XXX books from the magic chests from enemy drops. I've gotten black and blue books, but not red ones yet.

- I suspect selling and/or hiring new units also contribute to unlocking stuff at Rakia's. Almost everytime I unlock something, it's after one of these two actions.

You do realize this forum has a "spoiler" tag right? Instead of putting "SPOILERS" and "END SPOILERS" in those brackets, put "spoiler" and "/spoiler"

I have found absolutely no books coming from enemy drops. Are you 100% certain that's where you got those? 

I sell a ton of stuff to Rakia and never got an inventory increase after it, but it's possible that the hiring thing could work, since in my second playthrough I didn't really hire many new units.

The Vampiric Dagger seems to be at the last stage of the shop inventory expansions. I continued trying to expand the list after that and even after literally hundreds of purchases, all I got was a short scene with Rakia thanking me for shopping so much.

Hmm, I think I (or anyone else really) need to test whether the liz, maki, etc. scenes require that kind of demon in your party. I certainly did have those demons for most of them, but I am fairly certain I got the slimia scene before I had a slime in my party. If I get some time, I'll see which scenes require the party members and which ones don't

I have found absolutely no books coming from enemy drops. Are you 100% certain that's where you got those? 

I can confirm this because I just got one Black Book from a magic chest, I think it has a really, really low chance to get it, not to mention that the stuffs you get from magic chests are really random, so the chances of getting XXX Books are probably really low.

Hmm, I think I (or anyone else really) need to test whether the liz, maki, etc. scenes require that kind of demon in your party. I certainly did have those demons for most of them, but I am fairly certain I got the slimia scene before I had a slime in my party. If I get some time, I'll see which scenes require the party members and which ones don't

I do know that I only bring Tifur (Liz) for a few times and then never bring her again and I still get her events, don't know if its like the Loams that you just need to hire her and don't even need to use her in the party.

I can confirm this because I just got one Black Book from a magic chest, I think it has a really, really low chance to get it, not to mention that the stuffs you get from magic chests are really random, so the chances of getting XXX Books are probably really low.

I do know that I only bring Tifur (Liz) for a few times and then never bring her again and I still get her events, don't know if its like the Loams that you just need to hire her and don't even need to use her in the party.

I see, well I guess I just had bad luck with the books. As for the monsters, i'm sure it would be the same thing about how you need to have them in your list, but not necessarily your party. The test should probably be something like only hiring units without scenes and getting as far as you can with that.

Can someone help me with few CG im missing? im at my 3rd playtrough and im still clueless how to get them.

116-130

263-268 (something about princess and slime but cant find it anywhere)

273-274 ( about princess's maid, cant find event)

Hope someone answers.

For both options, let me just say you're going through certain parts of the game too quickly.

263-268 and 273-274:

after rescuing the princess, do NOT take the mission to map out bueroza 14 as that mission will stop allowing you to go to the surface. Instead, take random jobs and visit the surface every time you come back, you will get scenes with the princess and after all of those you will get a scene with all the maids.

116-130:

After you "fix" the dungeons at the end of the game, don't take the last mission to go after the culprit yet (you can't do anything if you beat the game). Go on other missions and rest in your room when you get back so that you can spend time with Forzelotte.

You do realize this forum has a "spoiler" tag right? Instead of putting "SPOILERS" and "END SPOILERS" in those brackets, put "spoiler" and "/spoiler"

Fixed. Didn't realise that, was used to places like Gamefaqs forums with no tags supported, thanks for pointing that out.

I've actually gotten more books from magic chests than dungeon chests only because I usually don't make it a point to search for chests (such a pain). That and the tiny inventory size is extremely annoying.

There are a few things that I suspect could trigger the events like with Liz:

- Completing dungeon master specific jobs (e.g. requests from Golan etc.). These aren't red jobs, but feel like they trigger things.

- Hiring a monster unit to "unlock" event routes

- Killing a specific monster type a number of time, just like defeating adventurers. However, it doesn't feel like that to me (just a feeling).

I'm having a lot of difficulty unlocking adventurers. I've only gotten a warrior and a rogue, and that was some time ago. I've been mass-killing adventurers by repeating elimination jobs, but still no unlocks (just a few CGs). 

Does anyone have an idea how to unequip the Stonewall Armor?

I've never equipped it before, but I guess it'd be like any other cursed items. Go to Rakia's shop, and under Items, pay to destroy the cursed item.

There is a skill to remove cursed items that you can learn, but I've never had any success with using it. Not that I needed to, the game just outright tells you it's not a good idea to equip it.

- You can meet Cass and Ayaka pretty much anywhere. I've met them on extermination/hunt/map/defend/scout missions, and in the dragon/demon dungeons as random yellow encounters.

Apparently the final encounter in the demon dungeon also counts, got Cass scene after that battle

- Meeting and screwing Kateria, Slimia, Elizabeth, Maki and Liz seems to be linked to having the corresponding monster type in your party. Can't confirm with Juju, haven't met her yet.

Demon Dungeon Last encounter (Boss) also count?

Is this reply-able?

I have never used or purchased the corresponding monster type for Elizabeth, Maki and Slimia in my 2nd game, but I still get all of them in my 2nd game.

Either they are carried over because I have purchased the demon type in my 1st game (only use most of them for a short time though...), or they aren't needed.

I can also confirm that I have got 2 book (forget the color) from enemy drops

Hi guys can somebody help me with the restore dungeon job? I've already touched the three markings on the ground but I still can't get the mission complete, is there something else I need to do? Hope my game isn't broken. Thanks in advance.

There are four markings, each in one corner of the dungeon. Three of them are in similar locations in those four corners and therefore they can be pretty easy to find. However, while three of them are all in pretty much the same nook (just in different parts of the symmetrical dungeon), the last one is closer to the outer edge of the map than the other three are.

Pay attention to the three places you've found markings, and scour the last corner of the dungeon. It should be around there somewhere.

Here's me trying to explain the same thing, but with a map; If you're looking at the map of this floor (found in the first post of this thread: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_4kakon.html)I think this is floor 9, so while I can't remember exactly where this stuff is, think of it like this: If the first three marks were found in places like D4, D13, and M13 (inside all of those little corners), the fourth one might actually be in N4 instead of M4 where you would kind of expect it to be. So just spread out your search a little.

Thank you very much. I think that corner was the only one I didn't check or I'm becoming blind. :-)

Don't worry, the exact same thing threw me for a loop as well my first time through. I didn't get stuck for long, but that might have been me getting lucky and spotting it on the other side of the wall as I passed a gap.

There most likely won't be anymore updates to the guide. I've got a lot of other stuff to get to, but I hope the guide continues to help everyone. If you have any questions, keep on posting, as I'm sure one of the other awesome members will have some answers. 

I don't think you can recruit anyone beyond warrior/rogue/wizard. I got those 3 events in that order and never had any other female adventurer join. If anyone has managed to recruit one of the other human classes please share how you did it and maybe even a save file/screenshot? D:

Edit: Okay, i found out how all this female unit thing works. First you need to kill a certain amount of warriors/rogues/wizards. You will get the recruit events in rakia's shop in that order too, so if you don't have warrior in your party and have 200 rogue kills you will still not get the rogue event.

After you have all 3 (warrior/rogue/wizard), every 3 levels of Darx you will be able to get the recruit event of a random female unit class; this is why it is important not to rush max level for Darx. I'm not sure if you need a certain amount of kills of those classes too, but let's just say 200 kills of any female unit will guarantee you their events. You may save scum the event to get a different unit in these events and you may get multiple copies of any female unit.

For you nasty little cheaters: You can search the amount of kills you have if a certain class in cheat engine using "unknown initial value" as first scan and "increased by x" as next scans every-time you kill another unit. Changing this value to 200 works and will get you the event if prior requirements are met (warrior/rogue/wizard recruitment)

Also if you messed up and reached level99 with Darx before recruiting the female unit you want you can go beyond level99 using cheat engine and modifying his level to something higher and you will still get the event.

Lastly the Prison is not a requirement. I confirmed this by setting all female unit kill values to 200 on a level1 fresh game Darx and i got the recruit events of Warrior/Rogue/Wizard immediately. Renown however might be a requirement, this i don't know.

Hope this helps some poor soul out there trying to get all the female units for a NG+

PS: You don't need to recruit any female monsters for their respective CG events. This is possibly based on Renown but not recruitment.

PSS: You don't need to spend in rakia's shop for more buyable items or more party members, this is possibly based on Renown not spending.

PSS: You don't need to spend in rakia's shop for more buyable items or more party members, this is possibly based on Renown not spending.

You don't need to buy items for party members, that's for sure (it's probably a renown thing) but I know for a fact that you can unlock things in her shop by purchasing more items. I went for nearly an entire playthrough with no shop expansions until I went to the shop, purchased a few hundred pairs of underwear, slept, and came back to a shop upgrade. I then alternated sleeping and visiting and got about 4-5 upgrades in a row I think.

Missing these CGs. Any help?

192-196

236-241

263-268

273-274

304-308

347-357

362-369

387-388

397-402

Edit:What's the highest command you could get?

Command will go up with higher ranks (like floor boss and such), but I'm not sure of the maximum. 

as for CGs, you really need to check your numbers because a lot of CGs you mentioned are unlocked in the same scenes as consecutive CGs that you did not need. anyway, for some of the prison scenes, one or two images might be unlocked by viewing that girl's scene in the "extra" events menu, but I'm not positive

94: how the hell did you miss 94? it's surrounded by CG's that you get from the exact same scene. actually, I don't think it's possible to miss this scene if you're doing the main storyline. If you're seriously missing this and it's not a typo, just make sure you sleep after every excursion or something after you meet the tiny version of the overlord.

192-196: I'm assuming you must need 197 as well. Anyway, beat Cass a lot while you have the prison

236-241: same as above but with Ayaka

263-268: Visit the surface a lot before you do the mission that says "this might be the start of something" (mapping bueroza 14)

273-274: Same as above.

304-308: samurai girl prison scenes (I find it hard to believe you have 302-303)

347-357: Rune knight and paladin prison scenes (again, how do you have 345-346 but not the first half of those?)

362-369: Shrine maiden prison scenes (I'm done asking the same questions)

387-388: war maid prison scenes

397-402: collect five of each color of XXX book

I rushed my first playthrough. That must've been why even though I always rest and go to prison every after job. I was only able to meet Cass once in yellow and I was unable to give the finishing blow to her. I have never seen Ayaka in yellow. 

I have some scenes missing in the extra. I'm guessing I need to get those CG first before I unlock those. Adventurers' extras seem to correspond with the prison scene list in post 1

Edit: anyone know that purple thing on the minimap? Is it a bug or something http://puu.sh/hylTr/8be7cb95da.jpg