Evening,

Grimeton

Evening fellas,

Well as most of you lot I as well am way into VNs, anime, manga and the likes and I spend a good portion of my spare time indulging myself in its wonders. I do however spend time on other matters as well, including my wife, her belly in which my to be first born daughter resides then of course my sled-dog Sansa. I hail from Sweden where I was born and still live, studying computer science and working with just that for the multinational company <include random big company name> as another past-time. Truth be told, I am not very used to hanging around forums due me tending to lurk around doing my own thing on the side. I intend to rectify that of course and here is me starting. Wooh rainbows; oh, may I add that I am also into ponies, MLP of course. ^.^

Sincerely yours

/Grimeton

WELCOME to fuwanovel!!

1st, CONGRATS on the baby. Ive been married over 20 years and im a grandpa now. Being a father is absolutely amazing and Im happy for you!! Is that your dog in your avatar??

Glad you said hello, if you have any questions let us know were all friends here.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Congratulations on the baby, I want to have one someday, but first I should start getting a girlfriend xD

I like the name of your dog, but I'd go for Nymeria.

What are some of the VNs you've played or your favorites?

Thanks for the welcome and congratulating my due baby, I feel already at home. ^.^

I wish you luck on finding a girlfriend, heck can only say I was lucky finding my wife and I congratulate you for having grandchildren!

The avatar is indeed Sansa my beloved dog. Our choice in name well... it's not entirely due the "Game of Thrones". It'd be an equal part swedish since Sansa or Sansad pretty much means "calm and proper" which most definately is fitting for her. For my favorite visual novel I'd say “Saya no uta” because it’s the one that left the greatest impression on me lately due the setting and me being a tad lovecraftian freak although it was a couple of years ago since I played that. Regrettably, I’ve not played one that made me go all 'wow' lately. I’m giving Hoshizora no Memoria & G-senjou no Maou a chance right now and I'm indeed enjoying them so far (Not done with them yet). I think the first VN I came across was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien or was it Tsukihime? Favorite manga just now would be Vinland Saga due me being all nordic and all that. Favorite anime would probably be Zipang or a more recent one Angel Beats. If I may add The Mysterious Cities of Gold then i'd add that to the list as well. Banner of the Stars is great as well...

I do beg your pardon if my English sounds a tad weird. Evil English teachers and roleplay ruined it for me.

/Grimeton

Thanks for the welcome and congratulating my due baby, I feel already at home. ^.^

I wish you luck on finding a girlfriend, heck can only say I was lucky finding my wife and I congratulate you for having grandchildren!

The avatar is indeed Sansa my beloved dog. Our choice in name well... it's not entirely due the "Game of Thrones". It'd be an equal part swedish since Sansa or Sansad pretty much means "calm and proper" which most definately is fitting for her. For my favorite visual novel I'd say “Saya no uta” because it’s the one that left the greatest impression on me lately due the setting and me being a tad lovecraftian freak although it was a couple of years ago since I played that. Regrettably, I’ve not played one that made me go all 'wow' lately. I’m giving Hoshizora no Memoria & G-senjou no Maou a chance right now and I'm indeed enjoying them so far (Not done with them yet). I think the first VN I came across was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien or was it Tsukihime? Favorite manga just now would be Vinland Saga due me being all nordic and all that. Favorite anime would probably be Zipang or a more recent one Angel Beats. If I may add The Mysterious Cities of Gold then i'd add that to the list as well. Banner of the Stars is great as well...

I do beg your pardon if my English sounds a tad weird. Evil English teachers and roleplay ruined it for me.

/Grimeton

your English is fine. And your is dog a Husky yea? Her eyes are so soulful. Shes a beautiful dog. :D

Hoshizora no Memoria & G-senjou no Maou are both amazing games but a very different from each other, but i think you'll enjoy them both. I know I did.

And for the record, Angel Beats=AMAZING. If you'd like, go check out the Anime/Manga topics and join the conversations. We have a lot of Anime fans here. You can also check out the VN talk topics. Anyway, make yourself at home and like i said before, if you have any questions, let us know!!

Glad to have you with us on the forums! As for anime suggestion you should check out Madoka Magica if you haven't already; it's written by the same guy who wrote Saya no Uta ;)

As for VN suggestions, I think you'd like Planetarian. It's a short, but tear-jerking kinetic novel by Key.

Also congrats on your baby!

Welcome to the forum!

I shall agree that HoshiMemo and G senjou no maou are great VNs.. You should try something Key made, like Clannad or LB..

And congrats on the baby.. I would also like to have my own family someday in the future ^^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here ^^

Welcome to fuwa!

Saya no Uta was one of my first visual novels and I liked it a lot, also played HoshiMemo and G-senjo, they deserve the time without a doubt.

I hope you get along with everyone, not that it is hard, we are very friendly here ^^