crunchyroll becoming a bad apple

RinXD

For example one fan subber may translate  daisuki as like which is its actually meaning and the other translate it as being love now the proper I love you  in japanese is ai shite ru yo  now explain to me how you have one word that means one thing but is used incorrectly when translating.

I believe that the matter of consistency factors into the general area of translation quality, which, as mentioned, is arguably better when done by certain fan translation groups. In fact, I've noticed that a translation of any kind is not exempt from error because it's "professional." I recently read quite a widespread translation for Don Quixote that was ridden with typos (not to mention the neglected Oxford comma!), and obviously, this can apply much more prominently to more niche interests such as those that fall under the category of otaku culture. Anybody who's read the "official" translations for Spice and Wolf by Yen Press can agree, I'm sure.

Just take a look at the most prominent sub groups and you should see higher, or at the very least equal, quality by any fair standards.

also dog days kind of sucks in my opinion, so don't worry about it -_-

What is wrong with fansub by the way? A licensed work isn't automatically better.  

Generally speaking? Their inability to produce decent prose in their target language. I can't speak for their accuracy, but a lot of fansubs are written badly enough to make my eye twitch. People tend to prefer them because they have less localisation, but I'm fairly sensitive to the quality of prose so I prefer the official localisations. (There are exceptions though.)

Generally speaking? Their inability to produce decent prose in their target language. I can't speak for their accuracy, but a lot of fansubs are written badly enough to make my eye twitch. People tend to prefer them because they have less localisation, but I'm fairly sensitive to the quality of prose so I prefer the official localisations. (There are exceptions though.)

In the end, all of this complaining of fansubs is pointless. It's just like you said RinXD, world peace is a sweet lie, it's never a possibility and poverty will never be completely stamped out. The same can be said for fan subs. No matter how many posts you make on this thread, no matter how long the post may be, posting on this thread will not solve any of your problems.