Hello :D

Deep Blue

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum for a while now and I decided it was time to create an account.

I'm fairly new in the "VN world" but they are amazing. I have to thanks Katawa Shoujo and Narcissu because those were my first visual novels and they were the ones that made me love this genre.

I love video games specially rpgs (planescape torment my fav) and survival horrors (silent hill 1 my fav) I like anime, to read manga and light novels, and I'm not very good introducing myself :P

Thanks for having such an amazing forum and community :)

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum for a while now and I decided it was time to create an account.

I'm fairly new in the "VN world" but they are amazing. I have to thanks Katawa Shoujo and Narcissu because those were my first visual novels and they were the ones that made me love this genre.

Welcome to the forums, would you like to enlist in our army? 

Who was your favorite heroine from Katawa Shoujo, and were you prepared for the feels train?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D

The BETA? :o

Welcome to the forums, would you like to enlist in our army? 

Who was your favorite heroine from Katawa Shoujo, and were you prepared for the feels train?

About Katawa Shoujo I fell in love with Lilly :lol: (yeah not joking she is my ideal girl :P ) that novel got me depressed for a week or so and no I wasn't ready not even Narcissu got me that bad, I'd really like to play it again but I just can't do it anymore, oh and the music!!! It's just a perfect visual novel.

Yes sirius the BETA seems someone has not done the required reading of Muv luv Alternative :P

It's on my list, I'm reading muv-luv at the time so I can understand better Alternative or at least that's what everyone says on the internet :P so far it's not a bad novel but not a great one either (doing Sumika's path right now)

About Katawa Shoujo I fell in love with Lilly :lol: (yeah not joking she is my ideal girl :P ) that novel got me depressed for a week or so and no I wasn't ready not even Narcissu got me that bad, I'd really like to play it again but I just can't do it anymore, oh and the music!!! It's just a perfect visual novel.

It may appear that Hanako is my favorite given my current profile picture, but Lilly is indeed my favorite. You cannot have her, sorry :P

I enjoyed all elements of it as well, but I wouldn't call it perfect... The lack of voice acting is a huge bummer :\

It's on my list, I'm reading muv-luv at the time so I can understand better Alternative or at least that's what everyone says on the internet :P so far it's not a bad novel but not a great one either (doing Sumika's path right now)

My advice rush through extra cause its your normal harem h-scene vn because Unlimited and alternative are where the good stuff is not to mention Extra really adds nothing to the story of unlimited and alternative.

Well thanks for the advices, I'll only play unlimited and rush through extra, I don't like H-scene on visual novels, most of the time they don't add anything to the plot and they feel kinda awkward(but that's just a personal opinion), just very very few had some real meaning behind them like Ef-a fairly tale of two and saya no uta probably, can't think of another one really.

It may appear that Hanako is my favorite given my current profile picture, but Lilly is indeed my favorite. You cannot have her, sorry :P

I enjoyed all elements of it as well, but I wouldn't call it perfect... The lack of voice acting is a huge bummer :\

Yep that was the only downside and probably a bit too short although this is mainly because I was so hooked up with it that I barely noticed the time passing-by while playing it, it felt short but it really wasn't :P

Well thanks for the advices, I'll only play unlimited and rush through extra, I don't like H-scene on visual novels, most of the time they don't add anything to the plot and they feel kinda awkward(but that's just a personal opinion), just very very few had some real meaning behind them like Ef-a fairly tale of two and saya no uta probably, can't think of another one really.

Well I will give you a heads up as to alternative there is a forced H scene that you have to watch or you wont understand somethings about a charcter you can skip the ones in Unlimited though

Yep that was the only downside and probably a bit too short although this is mainly because I was so hooked up with it that I barely noticed the time passing-by while playing it, it felt short but it really wasn't :P

I thought it was a bit too short near the ending as well, but I supplemented that with short fan-written epilogues that were really well-written and closed everything up just perfectly :D

In reality the VN wasn't particularly short, I just had been playing it damn-near nonstop haha

Osu~~Osu~~welcome n have fun

enjoy a pic of my cute Sachi

f5f8f5591f.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
what do u feel about Tans? for me they taste as sweet as chocolate.