Visual novel related (review) videos

InvertMouse

Just wanted to know if anyone uploads any visual novel related content onto YouTube, etc. I've just posted a review of a Kawana Misaki fandisc. The video is here:

For some reason, the video is not scaling to fit the player. Not too sure what's going on there. Sorry for the noobness :P! Apologies about the horrible camera work at the start, too. I should just take photos instead of a video next time.

I plan on uploading translated walkthroughs (mostly for PSP), but that'll have to wait until my Japanese improves and I find the right software to do so.

Remote joy stick lite and hypercam~

I won't upload translated VN walkthroughs on youtube, translation team hates that.

I shall try uploading japanese tought but nah...too lazy. You must be pretty dedicated to do that, i salute you sir.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies~ Yeah, VN related videos in general are a lot of work for very little in return. Just look at my videos, haha X'D. Of course, it'd help if I moved on from 1998, but hey, we all have our own thing to do cool.gif/>/>.

Meh, I feel weird replying to topics that haven't been active for months, "but I have a voice, too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced"(Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad). Anyway, there are two visual novel reviewers I enjoyed watching on YouTube and feel the need to give shout outs to. I said "enjoyed watching" because both of them haven't uploaded anything in over a year, but the reviews they have up are good.
their names are: PhantomZwei, and sifian. Ill link a my favorite review from both of them.

PhantomZwei:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgeYwyx1EDE

sifian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqC-Q57eFLE

Edit: I randomly found this post again 2 years after originally posting it. Anyway, the purpose of this edit is that sifian deleted his channel and has essentially disappeared.