Zero Escape Fan Made VN Is Announced On Twitter, Claims Half The Profits Will Go To The Making Of Zero Escape 3

Funyarinpa

And now i have your JV.C account Nerathim, my day is made now.

LEAVE ME ALONE

stalking

crocker-in-britney-clip.jpg

Do we have any proof that all these namedropped people will actually be working on it?

The developer claims that Kiyota and Huelbeck have already composed some pieces, while Shinji Hosoe has clearly responded positively to the project. We should get a foretaste in the future, I think.

LEAVE ME ALONE

stalking

crocker-in-britney-clip.jpg

Do you even have a chance? lol

Ok more seriously, this project looks interesting but...just like MANY video games made by great companies looked interesting, i'm always dubious about a project, so i don't know what to think about it.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds interesting and I'm sure they mean well, however effectively they are saying they will part finance ZE3, is that even legal? But then again, if they want to help its release in any way, its a good thing.
The plot sounds inspired by ZE/E17.

I thought the acronym was ALICE for a sec there... oops, misread it.. now very curious

Wait, a composer from 999/VLR is working on the game? Holy shit.

What they want to do with ProjectACE is perfectly legal, maybe the wording that they will fund ZE3 is a tad misleading. At least, if what they're saying on twitter holds true:

I will make sure to post some much needed clarifications regarding the way we intend to use the money to help ZE3, but in a nutshell : Mr. Uchikoshi will be entrusted with the choice and decide what's the best course of action : buying chunsoft stock, waiting for a potential ZE3 kickstarter to inject the money in, investing directly in the development...his call ! if Mr. Uchikoshi and Chunsoft decline to make a choice, we will ask fans to voice their opinion about the matter However, Mr. Uchikoshi has explicitly stated he's open to private investors getting involved in this case, which is why we're doing this in the first place :) no matter the outcome, half of the profits WILL work toward this goal, if only by buying Dwango Co. Ltd stocks I have informed Mr. Uchikoshi of this initiative about 3 months ago, but please ask him to know his exact stance on the subject :) this project is in no way affiliated to Chunsoft and uses/references no copyrighted asset from the zero escape series. However... a certain key member from the zero escape staff is excited and has agreed to participate. Please stay tuned and thanks for reading this :)

Sounds very interesting, does that mean if Uchikoshi buys Chunsoft "stock" he owns a small part of the company?

(Sorry, I'm being thick) :)

If this project goes to Kickstarter, I'll try and back this one too.

That's how every company works, if you own stocks, you have parts of that company, and the higher this part, the more you can influence it.

Amazing. I love games like zero escape. And i am really glad that you guys understand and decided to give funding for it. 50 of the money is actually fitting.  PEOPLE Don't complain about it, after all games do not make themselves. But i don't know if this kind of money making is possible. However will help as many ways as i can. Wish you a good luck.  

• 3 weeks later...