Hi There World :D

Vargas

Hello there everyone, Im a happy dad seeing an active visual novel site/forum. Been playing some when I have time while my baby girl is sleeping and hope you all are enjoying the vns u fall in love with. I will be looking up some new translations of ones I do enjoy playing in my spare time. I will post the ones I downloaded so far and most of them ive played 100% through with all the routes done with. Last one I finished was "If My Heart Had Wings" and loved it so much. Anyways My names Nathan and hope to find some nice people to talk to here :)

dr45dw.jpg

Wow alot of nice ppl here thanks alot guys/gals for the welcome. My first one was Katawa Shoujo and OMG I loved it to the core and cryed alot. My wife Diane is hispanic so I have been learning spanish little by little, and want to eventually learn Japanese sometime in the future. Just been busy since we had a baby girl last May and I was doing Web design before that and hope to get back into the routine :)

The Visual Novel is in english, I even played through each route :)

I know it's in english but in certain parts of the game, and nearly an entire route supposedly, the translation to english was butchered. Not to mention the fact that the game itself was changed during localization. I still want to read it, but I hope that I'll be able to in Japanese one day as well