Let's play some Dota!

archaic

Am I a scrub for liking PL and PA? No. Dazzle is probably one of my favorites too. Btw Flutterz, that Tiny was a complete idiot. Seriously...

Top 4 in both groups:

A: Secret, C9, iG and LGD.

B: EG, Empire, VP and VG.

But don't underestimate Na'Vi and Fnatic.

Earth Spirit is a good hero. I agree with that. He is such an annoying piece of shit to face. Flying stones everywhere and you can't do anything.

It is time. It sucks so hard being in Europe though. I am missing at least 30% of the games because I can't stay up at 3 - 6 am.

But who cares. Two weeks of Dota on the highest level. The wildcard matches were great yesterday.

He is way too good and situational. You have to pick a hero preferably a support/broken hero which everyone plays. Undying is easily countered with a decent lineup. I still belive Naga Siren is the dark horse this TI. Naga support is the best counter against Undying and overall a great support (TI3 wibes). And Naga carry with Octarine is annoying as hell. But I think I picked Tusk or SF on that option.

Support naga+suppor Alch+support Sven+offlane Mortred/Weaver = 5 carry team :ilya:

And bout Undying..its not like i told you so but....:Kappa:

I am actually one of the few that thinks Undying isn't that strong. Yes he is strong if you got a good dual lane with him. But if the other team isn't stupid with their picks they should't have problems.

A bit disappointed in Vega actually. I liked their playstyle. When Alliance isn't around I can enjoy Dota for what it is.  :P

Man the wildcard games were great. Talking about Undying, he's all about surviving long enough to see the enemy rot. Tombstone might be the defining skill of the hero but his whole set is relevant to making tombstone a bigger threat than it naturally is. Decay works great as a deterrence for clumping up to kill the tombstone. Soul Rip can keep it alive for longer - thus lessening the enemies' DPS. His ultimate gives him a great aura, though how good it is depends on the game since most often than not he's not tanky enough to just rush into the enemies, at least not in this heavy burst magic damage meta. I like the idea of the hero but the way he falls off so fast is kinda sad.  :vinty:

Tombstone on a highground where the enemies have no vision is always a beautiful sight though.  :holo: