Anyone knows of good, free MOE android apps?

Helvetica Standard

Talking girls vol 1 (Uses E-Mote technology, your own personal imouto, has tsundere and deredere mode to unlock, you unlock new lines for her to say as you level her up and falls more in love with you)

Talking girls vol 2 (Uses E-Mote technology, your own Onee-san, has S mode and Onee-san mode to unlock, it's in tsundere by default)

Pet me alarm clock [Kanon] (Your own imouto alarm clock that keeps telling you to wake up in the morning until you pet her, you can interact with her normally too and buy her outfits)

MiraiClock3 (Live 2D clock girl you can poke)

I tried Moe can change but it was overly complicated and not interactive, the whole interface was browser based which really diminished the experience for me.

Hope you enjoy one of these.

This one... was way too cute. I had to uninstall not long after you told me about it a bit back, couldn't handle it.

I bought the deredere mode and have leveled her up to level 36 now, she's starting to say stuff like she loves when her onii-chan pets her and that she's confused about how she feels or how her heart if fluttering, it's ultra cute :P