Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

Anyway people, have you guys seen a planetarian WP for 1366 X 768 :/

I make all my wallpapers myself as I need dark background, its easy just DL photoshop, find a picture of the char (or CG rip or sprite rip), cut off the edges of the character, select background you want and alternatively add some effects or character name :)

I make all my wallpapers myself as I need dark background, its easy just DL photoshop, find a picture of the char (or CG rip or sprite rip), cut off the edges of the character, select background you want and alternatively add some effects or character name smile.gif

I know who to use PS, but the wall paper I got is not something you can easily darken. It's not image that is bright, it's the colors.

Me got jelly over all of your desktops so I redid my netbook's desktop tongue.gifcb34a400077b457b84f36af.png

Okay, Daylighter. Please tell me about this amazing theme of yours! What's it called? Also -- How'd you get the "Quick Access" panel? Is it a paid program? Also, is that some kind of music widget in the bottom-left?

Looove it!

Okay, Daylighter. Please tell me about this amazing theme of yours! What's it called? Also -- How'd you get the "Quick Access" panel? Is it a paid program? Also, is that some kind of music widget in the bottom-left?

Looove it!

Im using Rainmeter with Omnimo Skins, The quick access taskbar is a component of it which can be turned on and off by clicking the bar on the left. And my windows explorer/taskbar theme is using static v2.0.

c0c9bf1b897f45f981feef4.png

Links:

UXTheme Patcher for Custom Skins

Windows Theme Installer

Static(Metro Theme)

Omnimo UI (Windows Phone style for Rainmeter)

The Music Widget is also a Rainmeter skin connected to my VLC player. You need to download Soita and the CAD extension if you use VLC

Lol thanks. I did have another folder besides my file folders which was labed 'Hentai' lol. But I decided to put that in the File Folders and hide it away.

You just revealed one of your secrets in a public forum. LOL

idk, putting it on the desktop is really annoying, some applications are programmed to look at C:\ first and you'll have to do -> Users -> <username> -> Desktop -> Folder -> whatever

but. yeah I'm not going to do that.

Oh i see. Actually also hate desktop icons I just hide all them xD