Amaterasu releases Rewrite!

Yes, in fact I have the whole album~ :D

Now im so Jelly. :(

You sure are lucky. i Liked them all.

Hell, just stick Yanagi Nagi's voice in any album, anime, etc; it'll be fantastic & you'll have my money.

You know? I burst out laughing by myself in my room when i saw this.

My mom is just outside and told me, are you ok?

:lol:

It is absolutely worth it, im 25 hours into the game and it is WELL WORTH THE DOWNLOAD. It would be a shame if the size scared you away and you missed this wonderful VN.

lol! 25 hours already? Remember to take breaks to eat and sleep : )

You know? I burst out laughing by myself in my room when i saw this.

My mom is just outside and told me, are you ok?

:lol:

What can I say, I'm a really big Nagi fangirl :wub: Some of the anime I watch only because she does some of the songs in it lol

She doesn't do a lot of VN songs though, from what I've seen/heard of anyway, which is why I'm looking forward to Rewrite.

What can I say, I'm a really big Nagi fangirl :wub:/> Some of the anime I watch only because she does some of the songs in it lol

She doesn't do a lot of VN songs though, from what I've seen/heard of anyway, which is why I'm looking forward to Rewrite.

The Music in Rewrite is definitely a highlight. SOOO beautiful.

I wanna try this *eventually* cos it's Key, but it's just too huge a game for me right now. Maybe when I have some holidays.. XD

Benefits of being Retired Meru. I have all the time in the world. Unless of course im being bossed around by my boss, er i mean wife.

I wanna try this *eventually* cos it's Key, but it's just too huge a game for me right now. Maybe when I have some holidays.. XD

well, even though its Key. i have doubts since Maeda is not the one who did the scenario of the game, only the music.

but since i found out that he still checked the quality of the product, i have a change of heart and now i will try it. :lol:

What can I say, I'm a really big Nagi fangirl :wub:/>/> Some of the anime I watch only because she does some of the songs in it lol

Nagi Yanagi is supercell vocalist right? correct me if im wrong. :mellow:

The Music in Rewrite is definitely a highlight. SOOO beautiful.

yeah, when Daeyamati linked the songs, i already tried it and all of it is beautiful.

Im jelly to her because she have her album. <_<

well, even though its Key. i have doubts since Maeda is not the one who did the scenario of the game, only the music.

but since i found out that he still checked the quality of the product, i have a change of heart and now i will try it. :lol:/>

Nagi Yanagi is supercell vocalist right? correct me if im wrong. :mellow:/>

yeah, when Daeyamati linked the songs, i already tried it and all of it is beautiful.

Im jelly to her because she have her album. <_</>

Give me a day or so and ill get you a link where you can get the album. Kinda busy with wife aggro at the moment LOL

Nagi Yanagi is supercell vocalist right? correct me if im wrong. :mellow:

She was a guest vocalist for them but then she went on to become a solo artist. They released an album called Today is a Beautiful Day (which I also have BWUHAHAHA) together before she went solo. She still has some stuff from her doujin artist days floating around the internet though.

Y'know something tells me we're gonna be the greatest of friends, as Nagi fans lol.

Also, check your inbox! I PM'd you something you might like ;)

8422708092_1d2164b1f4_o.jpg

This made my day. :lol:/>

Heres a link to a good torrent for the soundtrack: Rewrite Music

You need a torrent downloader, I recommend Utorrent

Enjoy

EDIT that was for harvest festival. Heres better links.

Soundtrack

Arrangment Album

Thanks to this. Really. :wub:

Btw, what is the difference berween rewrite and hervest festival?

Is the latter the expansion or something? :mellow:/>

You can select a resolution IIRC

yes I can but I would either have lines on bottom or cut off the sides :)

it was made to widescreen only.

well since the monitor holder for the widescreen I wanted to get is currently out of stock and it is not known when its available, ill have to deal with it like this :) bottom and top line are not that bad anyway

yes I can but I would either have lines on bottom or cut off the sides smile.gif

it was made to widescreen only.

well since the monitor holder for the widescreen I wanted to get is currently out of stock and it is not known when its available, ill have to deal with it like this smile.gif bottom and top line are not that bad anyway

Shiftwindow might work

Shiftwindow might work

well the CGs and backgrounds are only available in widescreen so nothing will help :) Unless I want to have the characters shrank :)

since there is not many VNs like this (its the first one I got) I might just lend VESA widescreen from someone for the time being xD well I could just read it on the main setup but im too lazy to be sitting while reading VN xD too bad neither of my widescreen monitors have VESA.

well the CGs and backgrounds are only available in widescreen so nothing will help smile.gif Unless I want to have the characters shrank smile.gif

since there is not many VNs like this (its the first one I got) I might just lend VESA widescreen from someone for the time being xD well I could just read it on the main setup but im too lazy to be sitting while reading VN xD too bad neither of my widescreen monitors have VESA.

I see. Yep, distorted CG looks awful.

Actually, many of my friends have trouble with rewrite because of its resolution. Even I have a hard time reading it, because it's too large IMO.