Fate/Stay Night Realta nua PC full patch - Is it worth it?

Redsama

The game crashes in the prologue after Rin is pinned by Saber.

TNpKGou.png

If you get a EAccesssViolation error it's usually a problem on your end not the patches. You can try updating your LAV filters and see if that fixes it.

Try here: https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases/download/0.62/LAVFilters-0.62-Installer.exe

It helped, thanks.

EDIT: I've looked through the new version, there really isn't a lot of new CGs and most of the remixes are inferior to the originals. And since I'm not a fan of any of the F/SN heroines I don't think those H-scenes were worth the uncensoring work, they look rather dull to me anyway. The new videos are nice to have, though.

It helped, thanks.

EDIT: I've looked through the new version, there really isn't a lot of new CGs and most of the remixes are inferior to the originals. And since I'm not a fan of any of the F/SN heroines I don't think those H-scenes were worth the uncensoring work, they look rather dull to me anyway. The new videos are nice to have, though.

Provide to us which scenes you think are inferior to support your opinion. The H-scenes were worth the uncensorship.

1+ GB worth of data for new scenes is ... not a lot. Pretty interesting.

It helped, thanks.

Not even Rin?  Impossibru.

Thanks a lot for doing this, I did have one problem though. I don't know how to install the uncensored patch. It says to find the latest number in the patch cycle (patch.xp3, patch1.xp3, patch2.xp3, etc) and rename the patch the the number directly after it. I've installed the fuwanovel fsn v/n version and I see the patch1, patch2, patch3(i installed it a while back but downloaded yours after saying it was the better version, I have never read fsn), etc, but in your version the only patch in the fate stay night directory is a file called patch133.xp3. My question are do I rename it to patch134.xp3 or put it with the other patches for the game that I placed in my documents? Is this patch only for the first fsn route or for all 3? Sorry for the simple question but I'd rather not come to the scene and have to redo it.

Thanks a lot for doing this, I did have one problem though. I don't know how to install the uncensored patch. It says to find the latest number in the patch cycle (patch.xp3, patch1.xp3, patch2.xp3, etc) and rename the patch the the number directly after it. I've installed the fuwanovel fsn v/n version and I see the patch1, patch2, patch3(i installed it a while back but downloaded yours after saying it was the better version, I have never read fsn), etc, but in your version the only patch in the fate stay night directory is a file called patch133.xp3. My question are do I rename it to patch134.xp3 or put it with the other patches for the game that I placed in my documents? Is this patch only for the first fsn route or for all 3? Sorry for the simple question but I'd rather not come to the scene and have to redo it.

The new release is prepatched, the uncensoring patch that comes with the torrent is for the older version (from fuwa) if you have it.