Need some recommendations

Keaton

Looking for some vns that will hold my interest. 

I find that i usually stop reading after the first route so recommendations with good routes overall would be great.

vns that have held my interest so you have an idea what to recommend.

G senjou no maou

Grisai no kaijutsu 

Hoshizora no memoria

I prefer stuff with typically more action and drama going on but if the story is interesting i don't mind lighthearted vns.

Doesn't matter if its all ages or 18 plus but i prefer 18 plus

http://vndb.org/u77426/list

this is my list i think 

I've only ever read 2 VNs that have kept me consistently interested. It looks like you have one of them listed already, lol (G-Senjou no Maou). The other title on my list would be Saya no Uta. It's a short VN, but it doesn't drag out nearly as much as the usual work in the medium, and I loved it.

I wouldn't personally consider it consistently engaging since there are a couple routes that could have been written better, but I really liked the common route in Rewrite, and the plot was really interesting too. It gives you something to look forward to and delivers a lot in the end.

Also, do you have a vndb for us to look at so we're not suggesting anything you've played already?

Now that I've taken a look at your list, I'd like to add a couple more recommendations.  Both are fairly short and have plenty of action

Hanachirasu

Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer

Also, something more light hearted - Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! It's not fully translated, but the final heroine route is getting there. It has some action, its fairly funny, and the characters have great chemistry.