Hoshizora memoria

This is a problem that can't be fixed it's like that.

I had the same problem aswell :/ Still dont know how to fix

Thanks anyway, i'll be becareful of skiping not readed text

Btw GetterEmperor your profile picture, can you give me the name of the source?(anime manga etc)

When I open the game it refuse to play?!

Why is that?

When i played some eroges when i pressed skip,skiped all the readed text but with his game skips all

There is a option to skip all or skip readed and i chosed skip readed but it doesn't works that's why i created this forum i'm not that dumb xD

Thanks anyway, i'll be becareful of skiping not readed text

Btw GetterEmperor your profile picture, can you give me the name of the source?(anime manga etc)

Her name is Sill Plain she's from the Rance series. Most of the games are translated with 5,6,8,and 9 not. The one i'm using is from 9 which is not translated unfortunately. 

I don't know the default for the setting, but Hoshimemo had an option to skip all or just read text - I know it worked fine for me when skipping to get to ****'s route.

Luch provided translations of the config screen here - the option is named Text Skipping, on the second screen.

The text skipping works fine during the common route, this is proven when the skipping stops after Yume appears for the first time.

But when you're entering a girl's route the skip function is glitchy and just skips all texts regardless. The only way is really to stop it manually. Just make sure you stop when Komomo enters the Tenkuru and then just manually skip the text.