Hello Everyone ^^

Loli

Greetings to you all,

So I'm new member in this forum and just joined today. It was a bit surprising that Loli was not taken as a username as I thought usernames that would link to something that was anime related would've been taken as this forum has been here for quite a time.

I usually watch anime, read manga or play visual novels during my spare time. I have not been playing games on my computer lately besides visual novels and osu. Although, I usually have osu opened in the background for some music. I do, however, have Steam and I am usually online whenever my computer is on. I've played a fair bit of visual novels such as Grisaia and Hoshimemo. 

With anime and manga, I watch and read a variety of genres but I usually go for ecchi or comedy genres, usually exaggerated ones such as Arakawa Under the Bridge and Milky Holmes. As long as I laugh, I'm okay with it.

This forum seems like it has a good community and I hope that I would get to know some of you guys more.  :)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Since your name is Loli I'm sure everyone here will love you. ;)

You should read Planetarian and Symphonic Rain if you haven't already!

Have a moe:

o6ak.png

I guess at least more than half of the community are loli lovers.  :lol:

I already have Planetarian though.

But for Symphonic Rain, I'll give it a go. It looks like it's on the same level as Planetarian.

Hello, there. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

I'm surprised that name hasn't been taken already. Anyway, you're in the right place. Make yourself at home. Also, check this thread for more VN recommendations.

I've seen the anime and it was pretty amusing. I'll read it when I get the chance.

The anime was a train wreck, so be sure to try out the visual novel. Enjoy the forums and see you around~

PS If you'd like to add me on steam i take on the same username

Welcome to the forums Loli-kun 

I really hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't feel shy to ask if you need anything :)

I recommend that you read "If my heart had wings" if you have not already.

One more thing, don't become a stranger XD :D

I started reading "If My Heart Had Wings" just recently. It's on my phone though.  :P

Don't worry, Loli-kun won't become a stranger!  :ph34r: