Onigiri - Anyone who plays it?

Sparkker

Never even heard of it until just now, and I've played most of the MMOs out there, free or otherwise. That said, I tend to stay away from free MMOs these days. Just meh, I guess.

Onigiri seems to be interesting I guess, though. Would assume the combat system would be the main appeal, or the anime-esque graphics. Pretty standard fare, not really enough to get me to play it though. I'm pretty picky about my MMOs lately since I've grown tired of them after a decade of the same stuff, you know? :P

I played it for about 2 weeks and cleared the content cap, I got bored at level 56 from all the grind, I have some friends that are level 80-90, but yeah I said no to that because it's too much grind for nothing basically, we'll need to wait next year to have the new content anyways, best decission would be just to play the JP version which has full EXP rate instead of the 2/10 the US servers have, besides tradeable costumes and Moonking Drink with the full speed.

Kinda annoying how Westerns decided to give us this kind of treatment, although it's true that they'll actually boost Moonking, but meh... who'd want that later if you could have it now for Sekigahara... players might get bored from such huge places.

... what the f***... I started talking non-sense, but yeah... my level 56 is called Sakura Chiyo, she used to be a spear user but it got boring so I changed her to a Strenght build, got bored in the process of building her more, then there's my level 36 Daring user (damn, that damage but those ohko) which I don't use anymore, called Kagari.

I might not connect until new content appears though.

there's a onigiri thread already  can be found here https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5592-onigiri-anyone-who-plays-it/?hl=onigiri. yeah its a free game so it don't cost anything its content is ok game-play is fun but nothing special . as for voice acting yes thats all in Japanese its one of its selling points actually as for the text thats all in english .

there's a onigiri thread already  can be found here https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5592-onigiri-anyone-who-plays-it/?hl=onigiri. yeah its a free game so it don't cost anything its content is ok game-play is fun but nothing special . as for voice acting yes thats all in Japanese its one of its selling points actually as for the text thats all in english .

Okey awesome thanks ^^