Civilization V - Fuwa Multiplayer?

Zodai

I've recently been getting back into Civ V, and I've been thinking about setting up some multiplayer matches with Fuwa.  It's not something I'm very knowledgable in, but hopefully we might be able to get some started.

Right now I'm thinking quick game pace, and probably a lot of anime-related civ mods.  Not to keen on changing key gameplay aspects, though.

What does everyone else think?

hold on, there are anime-related mods on Civ V?

Most definitely.  There's one with about ~5 or 7 Madoka civs in one mod.  I have about twelve.

That said, it does seem there's some difficulties in setting up mods for multiplayer, so someone might have to find a workable solution if we want to bring those in as well.

For simplicities sake I'm fine with a normal, modless game.  I have admittedly never done multiplayer before.

I'm alright with it too, just think a lot of people would like to.  They're...very easy to get into using a lot once you start.

Most definitely.  There's one with about ~5 or 7 Madoka civs in one mod.  I have about twelve.

That said, it does seem there's some difficulties in setting up mods for multiplayer, so someone might have to find a workable solution if we want to bring those in as well.

What do you mean "madoka mods"? What do those do?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Basically they add civs based on the characters from show.  Those are the majority of the anime-related mods on the workshop.

Wha... What?

Hail mighty Madoka, most powerful magical girl of Mitakihara and her empire! Mitakihara is an upstart nation, fashioned from the ruins of the city and finally rebuilt in 2071, a little more than a century ago. The Mitakiharan magical girls have proven themselves to be creative, industrious and ferocious warriors. Despite enduring great catastrophe in the first half of the 21st century, Mitakihara remains a worldwide economic, artistic and technological leader.

Great Goddess Madoka, the magical girls look to you to lead them to greater days of glory. Their determination is strong and they turn to you, their beloved goddess, to guide them once more. Will you rule and conquer through blood and iron, or foster the magical arts and industry? Can you build a civilization that will stand the test of time?

... I don't know...

Problem with Civ5 is how few people have Brave New World - no need to play it on any less (GnK / base game) since you're not playing the same game anymore.

It really got that good through BNW by finally adding other feasible winning conditions that aren't domination/conquest or science victories.