Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

This probably sounds sexist, but that's what I enjoyed about the bad ending. Having Yumiko in the Kitchen, preparing warm food right as you got home from work made always gave me something to look forward to after work.

yea if you're looking forward to seeing  your kitchen destroyed XD

at least she's trying

This probably sounds sexist, but that's what I enjoyed about the bad ending. Having Yumiko in the Kitchen, preparing warm food right as you got home from work made always gave me something to look forward to after work.

Sorry, I didnt mean it in a sexist way. I mean its funnier for me because i prefer a clumsy yumi to a moody yumi

Aaaaaaand found this on Google Images after searching for, no joke, "Grisaia Yumiko cooking"  xD

Again, NSFW but lacks full nudity.

1395XFb931F-412925.jpg

there is an H-scene of yumiko in that outfit in her afterstory in meikyuu

Isn't Meikyuu the one with the Professor Dave's extra h-scene menu?  That makes slightly more sense, then  xD

yeah it has H-scenes for chizuru,young chizuru,JB,makina's mom,the white haired girl that i completely forgot her name,and a yuri scene between amane and kazuki